What if Satan repent

by James Mixon 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Lorenzo: I live 10 minutes from Arcadia Congregation. I may pay them a visit.
  • LorenzoSmithXVII
    LorenzoSmithXVII
    James Mixon36 minutes ago
    Lorenzo: I live 10 minutes from Arcadia Congregation. I may pay them a visit.

ROFL! You're KIDDING!!! You are in the heart of the occult world. If it is the same Kingdom Hall, it also hosts the Monrovia Congregation and a Spanish congregation. That whole region - Santa Anita, Arcadia, Monrovia. That's the center of a lot of occult stuff. Practically everything there has something to do with the occult and secret societies and witchcraft, the advanced "mysteries" and Satanism.

Anyway, yes, go to the mid-week meeting in Arcadia! That's because they have student talks and lots of people participate on the program and you can study them. Sundays is just a talk and a Watchtower. A lot of rich brothers live there apparently. These are the brothers who take the governing body on trips to Russia and all that. People don't realize that there are a lot of rich brothers and they give the Society lots of money. But they make sure the Governing Body get all kinds of perks. IF they need to go on a trip to Russia or someplace, these are the brothers that pay for everything and go with them. They have special programs and trips that I never heard of before. The Azusa congregation is trippy too.

Now let me just assure you I'm not crazy. For instance, I was there to infiltrate some of the secret societies there. So I was given a special pair of glasses. The nose guard broke off and I had to have it replaced. So I went to this occult shop to get it replaced and they put a special nose guard on my glasses. Then I went to another glass shop to get an eye exam and I guess when they saw the special nose gaurd with a special flower, they showed me a special eye test, to see if I recognized some occult figures. Of course I did, so they gave me a special prescription for a special pair of glasses. I don't know what the process was, whether it was a special cut or a special polishing, but they were regular clear prescription glasses that if you looked into the corner of the glasses you could see behind you! No kidding! LIke you can see your reflection in a window pane sometimes. It has either to do with the angle or a special polish. At any rate, I had to pay extra for it. So that is where you can get all that occult secret "watchers" stuff. So imagine having a pair of glasses that you can see behind you with!

So that is real and that was part of convincing me about how underground societies work. But part of that was also wearing a certain type of clothing which evoked cult members to ask you a question. It was some benign question like, "What did you do for your vacation last summer" or something. Now I didn't know the right answer. But I didn't need to. Because I knew as soon as someone asked me that question, they were part of the secret society. See, you don't have to infiltrate an organization to confirm they exist. It is confirmed if you get asked the same question. So it's like if you're snooping around and they are not sure if you're another Freemason or something, they will ask you that question. If you don't have the right answer, then they know you are not a member or you're an imposter. But of course, as soon as they ask you that question, you know who they are, because you know what the question is. As a result, you become very aware of how extensive, at least in this area, the occult secret societies are. All kinds of secret signs everywhere.

Anyway, I had to use those glasses at the Kingdom Hall once to see behind me. That meant I had to sit at the very front in the front row. But I could see everybody behind me and nobody knew I was looking at them. That's the key. People can watch what you are focusing on. They can see what you see. But if you can not be seen looking at something, then they don't know what you're looking at. That's why people who wear shades all the time are suspect; they don't want to get caught watching, Plus they've got some rare libraries. The Baldwin Park Library has some super rare books!

Anyway, you're in the middle of Satandom! ROFL! I guess that means high-level Satanists are around there, that's all. Lots of natural herbs and vitamin shops. It is where the witches and warlocks go to shop, basically. ROFL! Nah, I don't want to scare you. But seeing is believing. I had to be shown just a few things that go on to believe the rest. A lot of things are offered in that area that are not offered anywhere else.

Just go to the congregation with an open mind. Of course, if you live 10 minutes from the Kingdom Hall, you're probably rich too? Maybe not.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Not rich,live in Monrovia. Yes Arcadia, San Marino and parts of South Pasadena

have some of the most expensive homes in southern Calif. Those brothers are

living in paradise.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    Personally, I would like to see Satan and His Demons win the whole war. No more joke-hova or its filthy angels. No more having sex hang-ups. No more slavery. No more working only to have a "chosen people" confiscate most of the wages. No more being treated like sxxx at work by your bosses. No more having women being treated as scum. No more will natural homosexuals have to suppress or hide it, or live in celibacy. No more having science held back. No more having all the power concentrated to just a few scumbags. No more wasting time going to boasting sessions or in field circus. No more communism.
  • blondie
    blondie

The WTS teaches that Satan was perfect so could not make a mistake but only a deliberate choice and could not be forgiven. That is why Adam and Eve could not repent nor the other fallen angels and are doomed to eternal death.

But then the WTS teaches that imperfect people can repent but if they don't they die eternally (flood, Sodom & Gomorrah), Armageddon.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I thought we are to love our enemy. If you love your enemy surely you can

forgive them. I guess you can forgive all except Satan, Adam , Eve and

Apostates.

• wellshii
    wellshii

But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?

Mark Twain

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

How would you punish a evil misbehaved angel like Satan , annihilate him or take away his wings for a month ?

and I would like to know why he hasn't done that talking through a snake bit ???

As far as its known he hasn't talked to anyone for 2000 years , the last person was probably Jesus Christ

Whats up with that ?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I can see why some of the angels were perturb . We are made a little lower

than the angels, but yet we(saints) will judge them, that sucks. 1 Corinthian 6:3....

I can see their point, "hell we were made first and they are going to judge us, that's

not right".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit