scams scams and more scams

by zev 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Tina
    Tina

Hi all,
    Interesting thoughts going on here :>....
    Just a thought to stephen,I think it's misleading to say they are in the forefront of blood research......nothing could be further from the truth......what they do is take existing medical data,pick and choose from it to back up their blood policy...they distort other legitimate medical data to suit them as well..they in way,offer the r/f an honest objective picture of the whole medical issue.......
    The term forefront of blood research(to an average non-JW reader) also implies that they are actively involved in the laboratorial aspects of said issue,of which they are not........just a few thoughts on that term,regards,Tina

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

Tina ,

I understand your point but if you look at these links ..you may think without JWS there would be no program.

http://www.humed.com/bloodless.html
    http://www.noblood-miami.com/english/staff.htm
    http://www.med.unipi.it/patchir/bloodl/bmr.htm

and this from the borg iste

Jehovah's Witnesses have a program for assisting doctors who have indicated their willingness to treat patients without using blood. Under this program over 4,000 doctors in Nigeria are provided with literature that details the latest medical advances in bloodless medicine and surgery.

if it is 4000 doctors in nigeria how many is it worldwide?

while your point of them doing the research is taken........ they are sure making a point to get this out there......

and yet BULGARIA exists.......

S

• Tina
    Tina

Hi stephen,
    I'm a former JW and well aware of what they put on their w/s.....I'm also cognizant of the HLC's.......the WT would like people to think because of them,bloodless surgery has advanced,,,it's for larger more global reasons,such as drops in blood donations.
    I don't think much of the HLC,I personally think it's unethical what they do,from amedical standpoint.
    In reference to your Nigerian comment,again I'll say yes they give out info on blood,but they DO NOT present the whole objective unbiased picture.....remember they have an agenda. Medicine does not have an agenda based on specious policies such as the wts.

• Tina
    Tina

ack I hit the button and wasn't done yet.

Stephen,one last thought about their presentation of info,,,,,,,

Blood is a personal decision, based on all the data,not just what the wts presents,that's my point. The r/f are not getting the objective data,etc. It's like UFO's there's lots of info out there,but does that mean it's true and factual,just because it's published? One has to get educated and informed on the issue,not accept that policy(or any for that matter) just because 'they say so"
    regards,tina

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Another old convention scam.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit