Hi Larry, I can't seem to get the pictures to come up on the screen

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Thanks for posting those Larry!!!!

Btw in pic 11 who is Mike biting?????

Ven

• abbagail
    abbagail

Heeey Larry! Thanks for these great pics! You're on the ball! I think it's #10 where you say you don't remember the names of the two "former Bethelites." The one on the right is Jst2Laws. Not sure who the guy in the black coat is on the left-???

Jeannie! YES! This is the "right forum"! Hope to be talking to you again real soon! Love ya love ya!

Michael! Now I know who you are! You tied my lamb on the fence, way up high (shortie-Grits here couldn't reach that far up, you can see me next to you, my blue-backpack is showing in the pic -- so THANKS GUY for doing that for me!) My lamb had the gold cord around it's neck with the ziplock baggie (w/FDLE printout & pic of a FL perv inside -- I hope the Bethelites who took the lambs down at least took a look at that flier, which is why I put it in the baggie around the lambs neck). -- Are you from FL, too? Where? where? I wish there were other SL supporters in my area (central east coast).

Hi again DANA! I echo your words... gonna remember this experience for a very long long long time! Can't wait for the NEXT one! Is that you in #12? Is that Alan F you're sitting on? He writes great stuff, but I never knew who he was.

Hi again VENICE! I didn't get to meet all those in your group, but I was marching near (is that your Mom?) and she was having a ball, and we were loving the "chanting" and waving the lambs over our heads!

Love to all the SL people!
    Grits, with the big ugly glasses in #6 with Jesika & Judine! What is neat about that pic, I thought, is that each of us has on one of all three of the different styles of the SL teeshirts!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids
    Hi again DANA! I echo your words... gonna remember this experience for a very long long long time! Can't wait for the NEXT one! Is that you in #12? Is that Alan F you're sitting on? He writes great stuff, but I never knew who he was

Hey yourself Grits

Yep, that's me sitting on Alan's lap I didn't even know he was there until we were leaving the restaurant! Poor Alan, I'm sure he thinks I'm a nut case, b/c when I found out who he was, I yelled "ALAN!", grabbed him and hugged him, then insisted I get a pic on his lap LOLOL. 5 minutes later, we were outta there!!

I don't know who the man is in the pic with Jst2Laws; I remember seeing him but I never did find out who he was. Hopefully, someone else can tell us.

Dana

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

The man in the black with jst2 post's here as BB.

Girls, you need to circulate more and get a pencil and paper out to remember.

It was great meeting everyone there.

Hugs,

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit