Dearest Dragon & Kelsey

by BB 20 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

The D.C. march is annual. IF this 'thing' drags out another year, we have one year to organize THE SECOND ANNUAL SILENTLAMBS.ORG MARCH in D.C.!

Now I'm sick with regret I did not think of this. And last night, as I stayed up for hours watching CSPANs coverage of the rally, in which there was a 'corporate skit' (and even chanting), I thought...

"how brilliant would it be to have held the march in D.C. and staged a skit of 'watchtowers corporate greed'".

To play it out on a stage, all the documented corruption discovered and uncovered thusfar directly related to the WTBTS, would be ultimate WITNESSING.

Think it over...what are your comments? Could it be effective? Or will it go on another year...the corruptionS?

sKally

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

sf - what is the prupose of silent lambs? Is it to expose all corruption of the WT or is it to aid vicitms and force changes in religious policy? If silent lambs-(it's very name indicates what the purpose is supposed to be) carried out such a skit would it not take away from the child abuse issue? On the other hand if all similar groups gathered in washington and focused on the pediphile issues and laws governing religions would that not have more of an impact?

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

DRAGON,

Your resort to name calling as a defense is a reflection of you maturity!

Regards

Hampton

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

hamptonite- What is this about the name calling? Please expound.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Hampton

Your resort to name calling as a defense is a reflection of you maturity!

Explain to me the value of that post. FYI ... you are the one who called me a a**hole. (The person I did not name in the above BB post)

Thanks

Dragon

Edited by - kenpodragon on 29 September 2002 17:31:6

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Opinions are like a#$holes everyone has one and they all stink.

This comment from a different posting was not call you an ASSHOLE but rather making light of some heated posts. Dont take my words out of context!

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Hampton

It just seemed out in left field, when the question was so much about "what do you know" and not "what I think." Perhaps had we been face-to-face it would have come across with the manner in which you meant it. Such is the confusion of the internet at times. I thought you were trying to say I called someone a name.

Take Care

Dragon

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

One thing that is so great about this board is that we are all entitled to share our opinions. It doesnt mean that they are right (including mine) because a opinion is just that, a opinion. So lets not resort to name calling. Or insulting and stick to the topic. 007 has insinuated that my posting name 21 is my age. along with Assume comment being an ass. Or bowenites. If your opinion is to be respected not shared, keep the insults to ourselfs.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Hampton

I agree. There is something that happens though called misunderstandings, and I think everyone does that to a degree. I do not think you are 21 .... I am going to guess 37? Born somewhere in the fall, perhaps October! Just playing.

Take Care

Dragon

Edited by - kenpodragon on 29 September 2002 18:15:55

• sf
    sf

Pardon my excitement there, as I got a little hasty in my brainstorming.

Of course, you are right. It would detract from the pedophila issues and what needs to be addressed as resolutions.

Then how's this:

A FIRST ANNUAL 'WATCHTOWER CORPORATE GREED AD CORRUPTION' RALLY/MARCH/PROTEST, in D.C., next year. With all the 'trimmings'...skits, posters, bright tshirts with UNITED NATIONS and WTBTS buildings printed on one side...the WILD BEAST on the other. RAND STOCK DOCS, NAVY FUNDING DOCS, THE SHALE OIL FINE DOCS, UNITED NATIONS LETTERS TO WATCHTOWER DOCS, and such...all blown up to poster-size. And we wo't have smiles on our faces.

Songwriters, singers, musicians rallying for the masses expressing, in song...'WATCHTOWER CORPORATE GREED AND CORRUPTION'. I already have several songs in mind that directly relate...mostly RUSH and PINK FLOYD tracs .

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit