Dearest Dragon & Kelsey

by BB 20 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

this is getting off track...dragon and 007 have some good points. childmolestion is a problem that crosses all lines. and if we all think back 20 years the law did a lot less than today. so things are moving????slowly...its great people are making waves. if just ripples..i worked for the union of the d.a.office 20 years ago and we were pushing for stiffer laws on this then. yes we need people to go to the d.a.'s attorney generals offices in their state and to washington.. i made tis point to b bowen and others .. if people just tell their story on the web and don't go the the d.a. office they are just blowing hot air....talk is cheap ..when more victims go to the politians and courts we might get results...thats right all the groups should get together and lobby washington and state capitiols....otherwise we are all wasting our time ...i agree the silent lambs have to take it to the next level..but at the same time they have done a lot in a years time...lets see were it goes from here?????john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit