Shouldn't Ted Jaracz Resign?

by HoChiMin 21 Replies latest jw friends

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

I hope that sufficient evidence is uncovered to bring Jaracz to trial. However, I doubt that he would EVER step down. Somehow, they will try to twist this to make it seem that Satan himself is testing the Organization by causing allegations to be brought against a GB member....and the rank and file will swallow it....hook, line, and sinker.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    That may be true but this is in regards to a governing body member, one called the "Boss" from the inside. A local elder could not remain in the present atmosphere as an elder, he would be removed immediately.

good point regarding the elder HoChiMin....I haven't heard of many elders being removed, but I'm sure that the WTS would sacrifice them if its public image was at stake. My point about the "convict" brother was to point out that if JWs don't dare open their mouths about why he wasn't df'ed, they certainly aren't going to open their mouths regarding a GB member. To do so would be "sudden death." And the rest of the GB, at least I believe, would not force resignment because to do so would be to admit Teddie's guilt. And I, right or wrong, believe that the WTS would risk collapse before they'd admit guilt in any matter.......I believe they call guilt "new light..." in other words, if a GB member molested a child with two witnesses, "new light" would state that three witnesses were required.......or there's always, like RedhorseWoman says, "PERSECUTION"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit