Shouldn't Ted Jaracz Resign?

by HoChiMin 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

I think he should remain in his position. That way, if he is sued, it will do more damage to the wt. If he resigned or was even booted out, then the wt could cover the corporate assets. If there was a smilie with blood dripping from it's mouth, i would put it here.

SS

• searcher
    searcher

Ted Jaracz resign ? NO CHANCE !

He will fight this from his corperate position so that the company will back him, he knows full well that if he resigned, the company will throw him to the wolves

' it was ALL his fault - We had nothing to do with it - it is not the organisation ' etc.

He has been around too long not to know that the company would LOVE to have someone to shift the blame onto, you can be sure he will do everything he can to ensure it is not him.

He will play from a position of ' if I go down, you are all going with me '

searcher.

• Mary
    Mary

What's Ted Jaracz' position? Is he part of the GB or who exactly is he? Guess I haven't been paying "close attention"

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Farkel .... a witness???? ... holy sh!t ......

Thanks for your post and I fully agree.

hawk

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Anyone like to make a small wager on a witness to this alleged event being produced? The claim to having a witness is no more credible than the claim that the event actually happened.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: The claim to having a witness is no more credible than the claim that the event actually happened.

Stating that a claim is NOT credible is no different that stating that a claim IS credible when evidence has not yet been produced, so your statement is trite, to say the least.

Farkel

• Black Man
    Black Man

I hate to rain on this parade but this whole claim of Jaracz being a molester SOUNDS like Bull-shit. He's not quite cut like that. Anybody that really knows him like I did back at the House would believe that he tried covering up molestation cases so that in his eyes it wouldn't bring public shame on "Jehovah's" name, which this I believe he did. But Jaracz is much too organized, smart and would never do anything THAT sloppy (molest/rape a girl). Jaracz's corruption is more CORPORATE ORIENTED (removing peeps, corporate politics). As far as being an authority figure and being a power broker, Jaracz is good for that. And this thing about him stepping down......please......it'll never happen. As everybody whose spent some time at the Big House knows, Jaracz runs the WTS. He is the most powerful figure there.....He ain't goin' nowhere.

With that said, I hope and wish this girl's molestation claims are true.....but it sounds like BS to me. She needs to come up with some REAL, HARD EVIDENCE.

Edited by - Black Man on 29 September 2002 20:21:19

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Should Ted Jaracz resign? NO!!

Worms never let themselves "off the hook". They get taken out or they get eaten!

IW

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    Ted Jaracz resign ? NO CHANCE !

I agree. Any other organization would be concerned, but we're talking about the WTS , that has JWs as its members. If this allegation even ended up in a courtroom and his accuser had witnesses to the alleged molestation, and say Teddie was found guilty and went to prison... The WTS would just tell its LOYAL members that all the witnesses at trial were APOSTATES and all the words of APOSTATES are LIES. This arrogant asshole, molester or not, would never waste his time considering such a thing.

Don't they have a member in "good standing" in PRISON that molested seventeen children? Do you see any JWs up in arms over it ?

Edited by - deddaisy on 29 September 2002 21:33:58

Edited by - deddaisy on 29 September 2002 21:39:21

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Don't they have a member in "good standing" in PRISON that molested seventeen children? Do you see any JWs up in arms over it ?

That may be true but this is in regards to a governing body member, one called the "Boss" from the inside. A local elder could not remain in the present atmosphere as an elder, he would be removed immediately.

I guess when your at the top of a crooked organization like the WT you can bend the rules. Why be surprised, the WT changes doctrine and rules to suit their needs and just claim it's from god.

HCM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit