Attack on Iraq a Bush family thing..

by kelsey007 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Granny

Even if you laid all of the proof plainly, it would still not be accepted. The average person has been well conditioned indeed. Stepping back, way back, looking at the big picture, i wonder if some of these things (not all) might perhaps be the will of some kind of communal subconscious of mankind. Don't go thinking 'devil'. That doesn't cut it.

SS

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

JEEEEZE! All this because I provided a quote from our dear prez??????

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Kel,

For some of us our politics are as serious as our religion, or even more so.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Crazy151drinker, do some research and find out who controls the Federal Reserve and at the same time check on the number of Jews that Hitler supposedly roasted.

Guest 77

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

The DEAMONZ control the Federal Reserve!! Last time I checked, the richest men in the world were not on the Federal Reserve Board. The Federal Reserve Board does not control the world. Do you think China runs through hoops for them??? Please!!

Sooo please tell us the 'true' # of Jews BBQd. Are you trying to say that the millions that Stalin, Pol Pot, and Hitler killed are fake???

You want to know who runs the world??? ME!

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Of course it's the reptilian overlords, everyone knows that! Hilary Clinton is living proof, ever see a more venemous snake?

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Sorry crazy151drinker, I asked 'first'.

Guest 77

• Faraon
    Faraon
    You want to know who runs the world??? ME!

Yeah, but not anymore. You made it public, so we are going to have to fire you!

The GB arm of the Illuminanti

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Faraon, I asked them (the org) that question five years ago, and they never replied. Even if they were, why should they reveal it?

Guest 77

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Day of Deceit...The Truth about FDR and Pearl Harbor. By Robert B. Stinnett ISBN 0-684-85339-6

The Creature From Jekyll Island by G.EdwardGriffin ISBN 0-912986-21-2

Rule By Secrecy by Jim Marrs ISBN 0-06-019368-9

Behold A Pale Horse by William Cooper ISBN 0-929385-22-5

Woodrow Wilson and Colonel House by Alexander L. George and Juliette L. George ISBN 486-21144-4

Secrets of the Temple by William Greider ISBN 0-671-47989-X

The Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins *any book by same author

The World Hoax by Ernest F. Elmhurst

Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion by Victor E. Marsden

Of course one book introduces you to yet another...there is a mountain of reading for those inclinded.

Cheers,

Granny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit