I waited 13 years for this day,Silentlambs march

by nowaytess 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Give 'em hell for me Tess. Good luck and let the Spirit flow over you.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Tess}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Be strong.

And

Aww.....Farkel....I knew you could do it. Good for you! I'm so proud of you.

• Xandria
    Xandria

I will have to agree with Dakota Red.. it is raining on the East Coast it has been Raining all day here in Charlotte, NC> and this front is moving NORTH. So I would water proof all picket signs and bring rain gear.

We don't want the signs to melt or droop. We want the message to come across loud and clear. That was all that was meant in that post. I think you took RR wrong. I do understand this is a emotional time, but lets not forget to be kind to one another.

Xandria

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Personally, I think the weather will add to the GRAVITY of the situation they are marching about. If it was sunny and wonderful, the rape of children could almost go unnoticed....as it has to date.

Go get em Tess.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((((((Tess))))))))))))) will be watching for you there.

And YES it is raining right now in NYC, RR was just making sure Tess would stay dry. That's how I took his message.

I'm @ Farkle!!!! I have NEVER seen you give out a hug!! WOW, you can teach an old dog new tricks

j2bf

• RR
    RR

Dear Mike,

You don't know me, so don't attempt to. I don't have to explain myself to you if you can't read.

Do me a favor, next time you decide to write me a personal e-mail, count to ten and calm down, I don't appreciate such filth or such threats ... and for those of you who are wondering:

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:50:24 -0400 "Jacqueline Proctor" <[email protected]> writes: Bring an umbrella, it's going to rain on your parade!
    RR - JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM???

Do you really get some kind of JOY from making such comments about an event that is supposed to show SUPPORT for the victims who have suffered under the JW's pedophile policy? Is THAT what your "Bible Students" teach and support?

If this was supposed to be a joke - you have FAILED to elicit any laughter. I really hope I don't see you in Brooklyn on the 27th - I just may have to kick your ass.

-- Mike

Edited by - RR on 27 September 2002 13:15:5

• Englishman
    Englishman

Seems to me that RR was making an innocent remark about the weather, I can't see any reason whatsoever for taking it differently.

I'm not too sure that posting another persons email is a good idea though, mind you that's just my opinion.

Englishman.

• HaitianBoston
    HaitianBoston

Forgive him RR...Mike seems to be a bit too frustrated at the moment to fully comprehend what you've meant...

Oh well...Tell him to go fly a kyte or something....

• RR
    RR

HaitianBoston, let me guess .... you're a Haitian in Boston? Right? My wife is Haitian!

Englishman, Mike is no friend, so I don't think posting his e-mail is anything special. If he were a friend, I wouldn't have bothered. But in the past, peopkle here have posted e-mails they receive from Dubs cursing them out. I just wanted to show people what kind of person Mike was.

RR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit