Judicial committee letter to elders

by Israel Ricky Gonzales 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Those topics you brought up are old things. Nothing that the elders have any control over. Very ineffective.

I always like to use the loss of humanity and creativity of the people and the serving the organization as the real basis for their being a cult.

• Tenacious
  • pronomono
    pronomono
    After he went into the kingdom hall, the presiding overseer and the elders of the congregation asked him while he was in the back room and said: “Do you believe in the governing body?” In reply Ricky said to them: “I will also ask you one thing. If you tell me, then I will also tell you if I believe in the governing body: Will only Jehovah's witnesses survive Armageddon? Yes or no?” But they began to reason among themselves, saying: “If we say, ‘Yes,’ he will say to us, ‘What about all the people who never got the chance to hear the good news, and what about the children?’ But if we say, ‘No,’ he will say to us, ‘Why then do you preach? Why do you claim that you are doing a life saving work if they will survive Armageddon anyway?’ ” So they answered Ricky: “We do not know how Jehovah will judge.” He, in turn, said to them: “Neither am I telling you if I believe in the governing body.

Perfect! I'm saving that one. ***Substitutes my name in****

• rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy

no,it seems not C. T. RUSSELL WAS freemason. I had a close contact with Masonary and I have the old books of your Pastor Russell....it is myth..It is impossible He as Freemason has preached his teachings and the life he lived. It is contrary!

• rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    The idea that C.T RUSSELL WAS MASON IS ILOGICAL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit