Judicial committee letter to elders

by Israel Ricky Gonzales 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    After he went into the kingdom hall, the presiding overseer and the elders of the congregation asked him while he was in the back room and said: “Do you believe in the governing body?” In reply Ricky said to them: “I will also ask you one thing. If you tell me, then I will also tell you if I believe in the governing body: Will only Jehovah's witnesses survive Armageddon? Yes or no?” But they began to reason among themselves, saying: “If we say, ‘Yes,’ he will say to us, ‘What about all the people who never got the chance to hear the good news, and what about the children?’ But if we say, ‘No,’ he will say to us, ‘Why then do you preach? Why do you claim that you are doing a life saving work if they will survive Armageddon anyway?’ ” So they answered Ricky: “We do not know how Jehovah will judge.” He, in turn, said to them: “Neither am I telling you if I believe in the governing body.
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    Haha Contr013r! Love it! Good one!
  • zeb
    zeb

It never fails to distress me the efforts that individuals will go to try and reasonably argue with wt to correct its path.

after just one person had done this they should if humble realized their path was off and made changes to style, attitude and direction with some loud sincere apologies. But no..

Google... Margaret Heffernan/ wilful blindness.

Ask yourself of wt is it guided by holy spirit?

Whatever your conclusion get to a counsellor and one who deals with cults.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    Thanks for sharing, marking to read later.
  • tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    Thank you for sharing. Marking for reference later.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Isreal Ricky Gonzales - "I have known about this site since I woke up but don't know why it took this long to be active here just recently."

Almost everyone lurks for a while before they post for the first time.

I compare it to making sure the ground is solid before stepping out of the lifeboat.

• Esse quam videri
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Isreal Ricky Gonzales - "WTBTS has used questionable authors and material to support (their) beliefs."

Well, geez, what other option do they have?

Virtually everything else refutes them. :smirk:

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew
    Maybe something in that 10% will stick to one of them one day.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    This is pure quality Ricky, extremely well thought out and put together. I thoroughly enjoyed your reasoning process.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit