Question to All!

by Cricket 30 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Cricket, you honestly dont actually think that all JWs are constantly in some kind of preparadisaic euphoria do you? That all they do is speak upbuilding, encouraging, well presented things straight from the paragraphs do you? You dont reeeeeeally think that the only "negative" things in this world are non-JW utterances?

And if millions upon millions of EXJWs have non-positive things to say about their former Organization, where do you suppose they LEARNED to express those feelings of non-positivity if it wasnt from the NEGATIVE KINGS themselves in Brooklyn? When was the last time you or ANY of us picked up a Watchtower publication and read ANYTHING positive in it about ANY OTHER HUMAN BEINGS ON THE PLANET of the non-JW type?? Can you show me ONE article that says anything nice about ANY other religion? Can you show me any articles that say anything positive about non-JW people in other lands doing preaching work and helping each other to learn about Christ and how they help to feed, clothe and medically care for others there? Like CHRIST said to do?

If you cant see any of the above as reality...then perhaps you shouldnt point fingers at those of us expressing our experiences at the hands of your "Godlike spirit directed" organization.

I hope while you are online and exploring this "satanic medium" that you take the time to read the thousands of experiences on it from former Org members...without prejudice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit