Question to All!

by Cricket 30 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Fred,

speaking of ass, please visit this link: http://206.61.99.151/forum/thread.asp?id=3675&page=2&site=3

TR

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

TR,

Fred should be in the circus with that act.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

How about this one for Sir Fred,

"The broader the statement, the narrower the mind"

Ozzie

• Norm
    Norm

Hi Cricket,

You said:

From posts that I have read there is a very negative attitude.

Wow! Another WTS thought stopper cliche. In WT lingo "negative attitude" means = "a lot of well documented information about the WTS that I can't refute."

If you really do want to stay in the WTS and be a good "faithful" JW, if you prefer to stay ignorant about the workings of the WTS, this is not a healthy place for you.

Norm

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Fred,
    Thinker tells me I have a good ass all the time!
    TW

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thanks for the link to your website Cricket - it was hillarious! Put me down as another walkaway - ain't going back to me vomit type.

[quote]A Picnic in the New World Order ... I took my time to find the perfect seat in the meadow. I always sat towards the back of the crowd watching people as they prepared for the first speaker. My brother chatted with Noah and Seth by an oak tree. Abraham held Sarah's hand as they sat close to the platform. Moses was talking with a couple of former Egyptians that I didn't recognize. My grandparents were following Able and listening to him with rapt attention. It was funny that even after 300 years some of us still felt awe struck in the company of Jehovah's servants of old. Having read about them in the scriptures for so long it was hard to feel completely comfortable around them. Maybe in another 300 years.[Quote]

uncle bruce, who'd invite Noah sailing but he gets seasick, besides I gotta go help Solomon sort his wives out ... another burnt offering bro.Abraham?

PS: what's this Abraham and Sarah holding hands nonsense? - no marriage for the resurrected you know - at death all bets are off! ( Pastor Russell and Judge Rutherford weren't having their wives folling them beyond the grave! - not that they were anything but fine examples of happily married family men)

• Tina
    Tina

ack Unc, Was that stuff really on the site?? LOL I coudnt get to it to check it out.....oh my....some folks are in dire need of medication......thanks,Owlie

• jelly
    jelly

Tying not to be negative, What do you guys think of the timeline. I personally feel that the societies timeline is way off but it seems the Cricket did put a great deal of work into it. I wished she would still post because I would like to ask here If she really feels some Pyamids (sp?) were created before the flood etc, etc,. Her timeline seems to diverge some from what the society believes.

Jelly

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Tina - you want more?

It has beautifool poetry too:

Without a word
    you slam the door
    without a thought
    as youv'e done before

I ask you to listen
    hear my plea
    for from this world
    you must flee

We want all to have life
    and none to die
    that is why we come
    though you don't care why

Still earnestly we go
    preaching everyday
    though most of you shun us
    we love you anyway

I have the feeling cricket is a mature lady, way too gentle for this big bad world and watchtower dreaming is all she's got. As 1 would say - very sad.

unclebruce

PS: This is a little witnessing poem 'specially for you: (I hope you like it , it took me an hour and forty minutes to think up ;)

From door to door from house to house
    Nothing was stiring not even my mouse

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Dear Cricket,

Despite my having fun with your "New Order Assembly" I think yours is an interesting site and I'll be exploring it later - I enjoyed your choice of pictures (like sitting bull etc.. besides - if you are a Dilbert fan you're alright by me - my 18 year old girl's into him) I think it's great you've laid your life bare like that - hobbies and all.

cheers unclebruce

PS: You have a very rosey romantic view of life after armageddon, I doubt the Elders will allow you to skip meetings or do whatever you like - those new scrolls and regulations Brooklyn is gearing up to print are gonna make the "secret Elders manual" look like a little golden book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit