Wayon brothers are JW's

by breeze 13 Replies latest jw friends

• benext
    benext

I heard a story once that Damon was at a circuit assembly when J.C. Howard was on the platform saying how Damon was in the audience and didn't know what he wanted to be. At that point, the story goes Damon got up and left.

Any confirmation?

• Funchback
    Funchback

Jaded has the most accurate answer and that is the dad is definitely a JW and the mom and kids are not.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I have several close friends that are both active and inactive witnesses that are in show business, and yes, the Wayons family has been involved from time to time. To juggle careers and what it takes to be a witness however, is nearly impossible. My understanding, is that the kids, especially Damon, whom I believe was most involved, do not take the Watchtower too seriously, and do not participate in the activities of a witness. I believe that Damon is df'd, from what I had heard. Hey, I do not blame them. I would much rather work on my successful acting career than go to meetings, any day!

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I don't know if they are any more but years back when they were on In Living Color I knew a girl that went to their congregation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit