• breeze
    breeze

Are the Wayons still considered JW's?

• happysunshine
    happysunshine

Where did you hear that?

• dsgal
    dsgal

I also heard it but I don't remember where.My sister says noooo way.

• breeze
    breeze

Talk shows more than once.....

Damon even commented on Letterman that he has seven, ( I think ), brothers and sisters and they were brought up as witnesses.

BREEZE

• mommy1
    mommy1

Damon was making fun of the witnesses on his show "My Wife and Kids" a couple of months back. I do not remember what exactly what they were saying, but it wasn't positive.

• jaded
    jaded

A while back on a talk show one of the Wayon's brothers mentioned that his dad was a JW. I got the distinct impression that the mother and children were not JW's.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Interviews I've seen with the Wayon's indicate that their parents are "in the faith" i.e. JWs.

They had a great story about the parents walking out of their movie "SCARY MOVIE" very early, in disgust (of course, the seemed to please the Wayon's greatly).

They said their mother later said to them about the short part of the movie she stayed to watch: "It was funny, but not Momma's kind of funny."

They themselves did not indicate they were JWs, they only said their parents are dubs.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I hadn't heard that but it doesn't surprise me.

One of my siblings has been nagging me to watch Scarey Movie for ages. I finally watched it on video a month ago. If I was in a theatre, I would have walked out too...not because I thought it was sinful but because it was unfunny! That's a worse crime in my department!

• Tulsi Das
    Tulsi Das

His father was in my congregation in Manhattan for a while. None of the rest of the family came. When I asked him about his sons, he seemed almost embarrassed i.e. yes, they are big time actors, but they are not in the Truth.

• breeze
    breeze

That's what I was hoping for someone from their congregation....

Thanks...BREEZE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit