'Prepare for Banning' A HOAX! READ INSIDE

by ashitaka 44 Replies latest jw friends

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

I think the most important thing about the march is the fact that almost every JW is going to know about it. Not likely they'll belive us (OK well absolutely no chance). My parents did agree that elders receive secret letters from the society.

They weren't too sure what to think when I told them the GB tells congrations things much differently in public letters. I'm sure this blew them away, that Elders are stepping down and are showing people the letters the R&F aren't allowed to see because they don't agree.

TT

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

LISTEN UP FOLKS!!!!!!

I found out that this was a custom service meeting part from a sick elder who invented it. He hoaxed the entire hall, and made everyone sick to their stomachs. What a sick f___.

Apparently, he read something out of the 66 yearbook, quite seriously, to the entire audience. He prefaced this by making the annoucement's servant call him up on stage saying, "And now, a special annoucement from the society." Then the elder read the letter that HE FAKED ON HIS COMPUTER.

He did it on purpose to scare everyone. Mothers and fathers, who already have given up formal educations were told that they were going to be further shat on. Elderly women in the audience were shaking in fear (as far as I've been told). This sick bastard made everyone shake in their boots because he thought it would be a great object lesson to scare everyone....of course, the punchline was not made known until two days AFTER the meeting ended. Safe to say, some of the people in the audience that night are not going back to listen to that drivel ever again.

BTW, he only admitted that it was a hoax when someone with enough balls called him out on it.

Does this make anyone else sick to their stomachs?

ash

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    He hoaxed the entire hall, and made everyone sick to their stomachs.

WHY WOULD HE DO THIS???

Edited by - LisaBOBeesa on 25 September 2002 20:7:35

• Mary
    Mary

"....the Rank and File should be prepared to be banned, to go underground, and persecution is coming soon, that halls would be taken, and such. That these things are definitely coming soon......"

Didn't Brother Russell say this over a frigging century ago??? It's just another line of BS that they're trying to pull.......although you never know: seeing as the GB refuse to change their pedophile policy, maybe with all the lawsuits and negative publicity they're getting will result in them being banned........gee, what shame THAT would be!

• Swan
    Swan

What a sick F#@k!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

lisaobesa.....he said that it was meant as an 'object lesson' to teach people to be on guard, except he didn't tell them it was an object lesson.

What I believe personally, knowing the jerk, he just likes abusing his power.

ash

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

ashitaka,

Thanks for the response. That is just wierd. I swear to god, some elders are crazy. I mean really, actually crazy in the head.

-LisaBObeesa

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

This shows just how much the member's minds have been conditioned to believe absolutely anything. It also is a good reminder for us to be cautious about running away with half a story because many of here (including me) are too inclined to believe anything sensationally negative regarding the WT.

Path

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Well path, the story still is true to a T, the elder was just pulling everyone's chains. It happened exactly as I said.

I think it's a great example of how elders can abuse their power, and how brainwashed the JWs are to believe AND ACT ON anything they are told from them....total control.

ash

• jimbob
    jimbob

They are now trying to control by FEAR & GUILT !!!

Uhhhhhh.......I think they've been doing this for some time now..................

Edited by - jimbob on 25 September 2002 23:27:25

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit