Answers please

by bigdaddysgurl27 80 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

stinky pantz; now i'm sure your not too smart. take all that jw double talk into the field serv. on how they believe in jesus.. did jesus not say . you people have called my name but i never knew you... jesus cannot know the jw's because they are teaching a false gospel. the wt is a false christ.. your reasoning is of wt origin . and we all know the wt is wrong at every turn ....watch your words you are bareing false witnesses in the god/jesus....who ever this guy is , he just proved the wt is full of shit.. with a couple of easy verses out of the bible...if you try that jw crap on me ..i will nake a fool of you!!!!john

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

BDgurl-

I agree with this statement:

I try to live a good life everyday. I believe that some people do back slide. I feel that we need to ask for forgiveness everyday. There is only one perfect person and that is Jesus. That is why we need to try to live like him. No cussing, no lying, no being ugly to others. We need to try our best to walk and talk like Jesus each and everyday.

I too try to live a good life. I don't cuss, I try not to lie, and I help others in need. Unfortunately, I am unsure about God's existence therefore according to most Christians (such as yourself), this isn't good enough, I'm going to Hell. I apparently have to "confess my sins" and believe Jesus died for us. I believe a man named Jesus once lived; a very charasmatic man whom a religion sprung forth from, but a holy man? God? I doubt these things. What of the people who lived before Jesus, did they go to heaven?

I just don't see how a loving God would punish someone for eternity that led a good life and helped people just because he was Hindu, or Muslim.

I think telling people about Jesus' love is fine. I think telling people about Gandhi's love is fine. I think telling people about Muhammad's love is fine.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

John my dear-

I do not believe as the JW's do. Anything I've said about them is not my feelings. Actually I am very smart, I'd tell you my IQ if you'd like. Besides try accusing me of not being too smart while using better sentence structure and punctuation. But that is beside the point. If you read any of my posts you will see that I loathe JWs, I was merely telling mouthy and daddysgurl some of their beliefs. So get off my back and get your facts straight.

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 26 September 2002 17:40:31

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

stinky pantz;; the way you say that jw's believe jesus died for our sins.. is not answering the question.. jw's believe jesus is the mediator for the 144000 only....i know you don,t like the wt , but the way you present it sounds like the way jw's lie at your door step...you know what i'm talking about. i went back and reread the whole thread..weather you believe what big daddy said...or if you believe in god or not...you answered him like a jw in classic form. he made some good points, the wt does twist the bible. that was his whole thinking.. you took it somewhere else... to me that sounds like wt thinking.. sorry if you don't like my writing skills. that has nothing to do with my i.q. john

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

John-

First of all, it's "whether" not "weather".

Second, I only addressed your writing style because you insulted my intelligence, which was very rude and unnecessary.

Third, if I answered a question about JW's like a JW would then so what? If someone answered a question on my behalf, I'd want them to answer the way I would, wouldn't you?

the way you present it sounds like the way jw's lie at your door step

Did I lie like a JW would? If so how, because I did not mean to. I only tried to gives their views the way they would.

he made some good points, the wt does twist the bible. that was his whole thinking.. you took it somewhere else... to me that sounds like wt thinking

Yes s/he made good points. I agree that the Watchtower lies, so what's your point?

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 26 September 2002 18:24:13

• bigdaddysgurl27
    bigdaddysgurl27

StinkyPantz, have you ever read the King James Bible? I am just wondering. I know that a lot of people that don't believe have read the Bible from cover to cover.

MRS.Bigdaddysgurl lol

• bigdaddysgurl27
    bigdaddysgurl27

Not trying to sound STUPID but what is moderator's and how do you delete post?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

BDgurl-

Yes, I have read the entire Bible. I've read portions of the King James Version but the language is sometimes difficult to understand. Besides that, I have read many times that King James majorly altered it to fit his own beliefs and agendas, so it loses credibility in my mind for that reason. But really, if in fact there is a God like the one the Bible speaks of and he actually inspired the Bible, then I don't think it really matters which one a person uses.

Right now I only own the JW version called the New World Translation but I in no way endorse it.

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 26 September 2002 18:39:5

• bigdaddysgurl27
    bigdaddysgurl27

Yes king james version is a little hard to read.. you know one of my favorite says is you've got to believe in something or you'll fall for anything. Well i have to go for now Gurl, I have to cook before my hubby comes in from work.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    you've got to believe in something or you'll fall for anything

I can dig that.

Have a good night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit