5 Steps the Watchtower Society must take.

by Amazing 17 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

I hope they get sued out of existence
    but I have my doubts.
    I'm more hopeful that a lack of contributions,
    and general depression will erode them.

metatron

• worf
    worf

Islandwoman,

Amazing is right. It is not wishful thinking. The wts will not last. It will be forced out of business. There is more coming against them than you realize.

Just sit back and watch.

Worf

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hi Worf,

Thanks for the reply, but as I said Jehovah's Witnesses will continue. They have their problems it's true but just like the Catholic Church etc. they will continue. Apostates underestimate the devotion to God and the Bible that drives many JWs. Apostates underestimate another thing, many like their life as JWs, they are happy.

Also, has Bill Bowen said he wants the destruction of the Tower? has Ray Franz said that? how many other prominent JWs who have left the Tower but do not post here say that? I believe most do not.

IW

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

6. Line up all the Bastards in Crooklyn pelt them with rocks. One rock for each life they have destroyed. I figure they'll be dead in a couple of minutes.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Crazy,

6. Line up all the Bastards in Crooklyn pelt them with rocks. One rock for each life they have destroyed. I figure they'll be dead in a couple of minutes.

Are you trying to incite a riot on the 27th? Or are you just doing the usual blustering that goes on around here?

IW

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

4. Immediately change their policy to a Zero Tolerance program for pedophiles, continuing this process as each new molester emerges. End shunning and terminate their no-blood policy.

How exactly do you reconcile Zero Tolerance for pedophiles and an end to shunning? What do you want them to do with pedophiles? I certainly want nothing to do with pedophiles, and I have no problem shunning them.

This is the problem when you mix all these issues together. I have heard people here complain that some pedophiles 'got off with a slap on the wrist' by being disfellowshipped, and then turn around and complain what a cruel punishment DFing is. Which is it?

By the way, I do have personal experience with someone getting the slap on the wrist, so I am not just asking to make waves.

• DJ
    DJ

HERE......HERE..........AMAZING!!!!! I couldn't have said it better myself! DJ

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

1. Hell would freeze over first.

2. See No. 1

3. Part with money? Not even if the East River parted and a burning bush appeared and ordered them to!

4. Of all these steps most likely to happen, but as probable as the dinosaurs returning

5. The one I would most like to see happen, and would probably mean the most to a great many people hurt so badly so often by this organization. People have a great capacity to forgive but only when forgiveness is asked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit