Is 40 too old for a tattoo????

by mamashel 21 Replies latest jw friends

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Re: Is 40 too old for a tattoo????

I don't think so. I was 40 when I got my first. My sister got her first at 41 and now has 3. I have had many complements on mine.

So if you want one, I say go for it. After all the apostle Paul had one. (Gal 6:17)

• Darkhorse
    Darkhorse

If you really want a tattoo, get one. There are many pretty ones to choose from.

I do not have only, only because I am a real weeney about needles. My best friend has some neat ones (3) and she is over forty. She had a small rose, a small flower with a humming bird, and a small unicorn. I think one is on a shoulder blade, side of her knee, and ankle.

• LB
    LB

I got my first tattoo at age 56. As far as the pain goes it wasn't painful in the least in the area I got mine. In fact it felt more like a sunburn than anything. I'm a guy, if I say it didn't hurt, it really didn't hurt. Mine is a polynesian tribal turtle .

• mamashel
    mamashel

LB, that is really cool. I dont know what I want yet, but I think I am going to get it either on my ancle, or on my back behind my shoulder. They have alot of really nice ones, so I'm still shopping.

I think hubby is going to get one too. We are the coolest grandparents!!!!!!

mamashel

• Francois
    Francois

Just think. In about 30 years, we're going to have a whole herd of old ladies named Amber whose tattooes of beautiful flowers, say, that once adorned their irresistible asses are going to have tattooes of beautiful flowers half-way down the back of their thighs.

And other visuals like that are invited.

francois

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LOL Francois, and the women who have tattoos on their breast will find that their tattoo has fallen to their knees.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Go for it!!!!!!!!!!

I have come to the conclusion that all ex jw's at 35 plus, especially those raised dubs, once they leave, go back to being 20 to 25 yrs old. HEHHE So you are right on target. I may even get one myself, since I have somany 1st that have to be done, I have to make a list.

I have never had a birthday party, never celebrated Christmas, Halloween, Thankgiving, extreame body piercing, tatoos, college, or seen much of the world. Ahhhhhhh the prospects!!!!

( Just wish the body would go back to being 20 -25, like the heart!!!)

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Go on! You know you want to!

I've got one.

• happy2b
    happy2b

NO WAY!! Go for it!!!!!

I plan on getting one after I lose a bit of weight. It will be my reward to myself!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL @ Francois! So true. I don't know what is more disturbing, the thought of old ladies with tattoes sagging down their legs, or the thought of old ladies named "Amber".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit