Is 40 too old for a tattoo????

by mamashel 21 Replies latest jw friends

• mamashel
    mamashel

Ok, as you know, I am a wife, mother of 6 and almost 40 years old. I have had this urge to get a tattoo for about 3 years now. IS 40 TOO OLD?????

Shelley

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

40 too old? ABSOLUTELY NOT! You go for it, Shelly! I have a large one on my back and I love it. Thought about it for damn near 10 years before deciding on the exact one and I love it! I have three years into deciding on my second one! LOL.....

• Tish
    Tish

What puts me off having one at 32 is the thought of me getting old with a shrivelled green tattoo, mmmmm nice!!

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

That's what touch ups are for. :)

• butalbee
    butalbee

If you wanna get a tatoo--GET ONE!!!!! It doesn't matter how old you are, if it's what you want try it--get a little one first somewhere to see if ya like it...

• rocky220
    rocky220

too old?????.....NEVER!.....I had mine done when I was 36yrs.....never regretted it!!!!!! rocky220

• glitter
    glitter

When my friend was 16 she got a tattoo (Winnie the Pooh - cute as anything!) and needed her mum to come and give consent because she wasn't 18 and her mum (who does look after her, honest!) decided to get one too and she's got 3 now and she was about 44 or something then.

What are you going to get?

• Angharad
    Angharad

I've wanted to get one for ages - but am still too chicken

(Dont like pain class)

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

I am a bit put off by your question. One of the reasons that I never got a tattoo is that if I got it at age twenty then I would eventually be a 40 year old man with a tattoo- and 50- and 60 and 70.....

• blondie
    blondie

As Malcolm Forbes said once, "It's only too late when you are dead."

Just get it done at a safe, clean place that autoclaves their instruments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit