thanks jah, for her win... say serena williams?

by sowhatnow 23 Replies latest social current

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/serena-williams-secret-weapon-jehovah-god_55a06ed9e4b0ecec71bc445b?

a huffington post link to an article where Serena Williams 'secret weapon' is you know who....

interesting read

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who
    As long as she contributes $$$$$ to the WT, they will let her do as she pleases.
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Athletes who give thanks to god when they win do irritate me to the highest degree. It's just pure stupidity to believe that god isn't interested in curing diseases, helping the poor, or stabilizing the earth's crust, but he does have time to help you win your bullshit victory so you can make a lot more money than you already have. I love the NFL, but when they point to the sky I just want to put a scorpion in their jock strap.
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow
    lamol bonsai well that would be an interesting touchdown dance !
  • NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    Shortly after I stopped going to the meetings when JW relatives came to visit and prayed before meals I stayed away from the table until they were done for the reason Bonsaï enumerated. If I hadn't gone to work the previous week there would be no food on their plates and if I was out of a job for months the roof over their heads would be gone too...god has nothing to do with that...but if he did why is he blessing me while millions are starving?
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    Superstitious twit.
  • Ding
    Ding

I thought competitive sports were forbidden to JWs.

Too "worldly" and takes away from time that should be spent in field service...

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Thanks, Jah!

The new face of JW's. Praise Jah, then do what ever you want! You know many JW teens love this...hopefully some can see the double standards!

See, mom and dad...I can go to college and still serve Jah! Just look at the William sisters!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

It's always thank Jah when things are going good. When things go bad it's poor old Satan's fault.

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

When jdubs are killed in bus accidents as they are heading to conventions, they praise j-a-h because some survive. So what, he just let the others die because he's not powerful enough to save them too?

Such rubbish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit