I am JOANNA destroyer of Marriage!

by joannadandy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Hiya Jo

You sound like a genuinely concerned friend and she is lucky to have you around; sometimes its hard to see friends you love make mistakes but the true test of a friendship is that you leave the door open for them to come back into your life and this seems to have paid off for you both.... Good to hear your story... DB74 Edited today cos I didnt read all the thread DOH

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

riotgirl....so pleased you came to your senses.

DB74

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

Marriage is definitely over-rated! Except for my boyfriend's STBX. Because she decided to be a stay at home mom, she's still getting his entire paycheck! I kid u not!

Imagine that! Kicking out your hubby/breadwinner and STILL getting all of his $$$!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So glad it turned out for the good Riotgirl. Yeah marriage is tough, even tougher if your married to the wrong person.

Josie

• calamityjane
    calamityjane
    And maybe God does answer prayers--he sent me to her tonight to convince her to get a divorce.

Joanna, I think that is so true.

You go girl! Do what you can to save her. Nobody deserves a bad marriage.

cj

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Heh heh - forgot I posted that story here. I guess I should be careful which JW friends I bitch about and then invite them to the site where I bitched about them. (heh heh).

I am SO glad he is out of your life. Honestly I didn't care if you were a JW as long as you got rid of him. Ok that's probably not totally true, it's just a bonus and makes me glad you're making strides to free yourself of the JW mind games too.

Yay! I got two friends back! First 'neen, now you! The rest of them can piss off anyway - HAHA! (I'll have to edit this later when I invite them to this website)

Hopefully this little story stands as a hope for anyone who is trying to get a friend, relative, mate out of the Borg - sometimes it does all work out in the end.

** HUGS **

(Thank god you can now call my actions as "blunt honesty", cuz it could have been read "total bitch" too! lol)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit