October Kingdom Ministry Now Available

by Stephanus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Dutchie
    Dutchie
    Under no circumstances should secretaries make out a publisher's record card for one who moves into the congregation without reliable authentic information from the previous congregation or the branch office."

Or perhaps they are worried about the congregations being infiltrated by evil, angry apostates there to lead the righteous astray!

• VM44
    VM44
    Under no circumstances should secretaries make out a publisher's record card for one who moves into the congregation without reliable authentic information from the previous congregation or the branch office."

and the WT has said they keep no membership roles? What about this publisher's record card? --VM44

• JBean
    JBean

Ohhhh... is there any way someone could scan this in a different way, or attach it as some sort of file? The system that I work with at my office keeps telling me "site access denied"! Any help would be appreciated, as I'd like to keep up on these things... especially now that even my Watchtower subscription expired and I'd need to go to a KH to get one to keep up Yikes! Y'all wouldn't want to make me do THAT now would you??? : Thanks in advance. Jbean

• anglise
    anglise

Thankyou Stephanus and Dormouse for your time and effort in providing us food at the proper time lol.

The part I found interesting was the item on the Nov 4th 13min item about youths not joining in extra curricular activities or sports. I do hope someone is going to counsel the Williams sisters about this.

The following item was also of interest to us personally and also the december offer of older publications. This is because it shows that they still use these older publications. We had cause to argue this point recently with a court case when we had used publications from just a year ago and the JW's tried to say that they were out of date. Any information that proves otherwise is very useful.

Many thanks again to all. Keep up the good work.

Anglise

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

It really amazes me how you opposers to Jehovah's Witnesses are still so interested in our publications. It almost seems like you can't live without knowing the scoop inside the organization.

Many people, like myself, once belonged to other religions before becoming Witnesses. I could care less what my previous religion does or publishes.

The part I found interesting was the item on the Nov 4th 13min item about youths not joining in extra curricular activities or sports. I do hope someone is going to counsel the Williams sisters about this.

Playing organized sports is not a sin. As always, you opposers misunderstand the material, or should I say you turn things around just to criticize. The Faithful and Discreet Class gives counsel. In this case it is wise counsel, as there could be some sprititual dangers in playing organized sports. Whether the Williams sisters follow the counsel or not is up to them. Of course by their actions the show their lack of appreciation towards spiritual matters, but that's another story.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

How many times do I have to tell you people that there are DEAMONZ in the soccor balls!!!

Sword of Lies,

You are a SLAVE to the WT not JEHOVAH. Wake up.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Isnt it amazing that you let a group of men in Brooklyn control your life! They tell you when and where and who you can and cannot associate with. They tell you what kind of clothes you can wear. They tell you what type of medical treatment you can have. They dictate your political views and your power (or lack) of choice. They tell you how to think. They tell you were you can get information (thru the WT). Everything you know or do is decided through them. Why dont you read the Bible and decide for yourself?? Why do you need 12 old farts running your life?? Are you unable to think for yourself??

Fools Hate Knowledge - Jesus Christ

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    "How positively orgasmic we should feel..."

I don't remeber this quote!

It really amazes me how you opposers to Jehovah's Witnesses are still so interested in our publications. It almost seems like you can't live without knowing the scoop inside the organization.
    As the maintainer of the page, I can guarantee you that I have no need for this stuff - I've never been a witness, I'm just happy to provide the 'Tower with the rope to hang itself. After all, your org keeps saying it's not a secret organisation, but it has all these publications which the public never sees. Think of it as my "public service".
  • nowaytess
    nowaytess

Did anyone see in the corner on point to talk about in the Oct 15 Wt on how to explain to children why Bad things happen?

I wonder what a parent who child is being molested by a JW will tell them?

Don't accuse them honey for Jehovah will work it out, Just don't tell or you'll be DF along with us.

I can't believe so and so is doing that. He in Jehovah's Organization. Did two witnesses see this happen to you?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    "How positively orgasmic we should feel..."

A New Light! Or is this a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit