October Kingdom Ministry Now Available

by Stephanus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Again, thanks to Dmouse for his hard work in scanning these things! This is the url:

http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/kmscans.htm

Provided for your entertainment and enlightenment. I now await your carefully consdiered responses!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Sorry, Stephanus, I couldn't get past the first page... actually, the title made be puke.

Benefiting fully from the "Zealous Kingdom Proclaimers" District Convention

Oh please: they don't proclaim the kingdom, they simply "offer the latest WT and Awake! mag. They aren't zealous when they do it, rather their body language indicates a distinct lack of zeal. And as for benefiting from the DC about this, well the only benefit would be you could catch up on your sleep while you are there.

As as side note, it is odd the amount of time they spend on convetions. They talk about them before and after the event. But it's always the same-old-same-old. Oh well, isn't there a scripture about "nothing new under the sun"?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Yes, it's admittedly light-weight compared to other recent issues - covering shunning rules and the evils of the internet. Over all, a boring read, but it IS the latest issue - you can amaze your Dub friends with your knowledge!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Did anyone notice the announcement:

"Under no circumstances should secretaries make out a publisher's record card for one who moves into the congregation without reliable authentic information from the previous congregation or the branch office."

There must be a hole in the pen. The sheep seem to be disappearing.

It sounds like they've been reading this board.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Steph,

This is really, really good! Size of page is just right and it's so good to keep up-to-date with "new light" and not be neglecting our spiritual food!

I'm looking out for this post each month. Well done! And thanks Dmouse.

Cheers, Ozzie

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

boy those publishers, aux pio and regular pioneers aren't out there like they use to be

thanks for the info.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

After someone gave me some of the last few months Watchtowers and Awakes, I can tell you what I would do what a copy of the Kingdumb Missery!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((( Hint Hint.... I am out of toilet paper!!)))

Just kidding, I do appreciate the work you do , putting it up here for us to see what is going on in the WT.

It always gives me a good dose of " I ain't never going back to that crap" medicine!!!!!

Makes one wonder how many times they are going to talk about the same thing,again and again. It is amazing how many times they can drill a person to nausea with it all. I truly feel sorry for the ones who are hopelessly, blindfully following each and every word.

Edited by - LyinEyes on 24 September 2002 11:32:28

• Francois
    Francois

What an unmitigated orgy of unlimited self-congratulation, coupled with an eye-tightly-squeezed-shut refusal to see reality.

This is a prime example of arch-typical jehovah's witnessess self-delusion.

So there.

Francois

• Englishman
    Englishman

UK average hours now down to 7 per month?

When you think of all the fiddling of time that goes on, I bet most of them aren't actually speaking to anyone for much over an hour. Why, conducting just 1 Bible study a month is 4.3 hours!

Englishman.

• City Fan
    City Fan

Yes - thank you for these scans.

I've had trouble sleeping recently and these scans will certainly be of help. What a wonderful provision at times of insomnia.

Francois - you summed this drivel up perfectly.

Some of the comments are priceless. "What a fine arrangement..." "How grateful we are..." "What a stimulating program we enjoyed..." "We were delighted to receive the new book..." "this outstanding spiritual provision" "How positively orgasmic we should feel..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit