worldly people don't count?

by Realist 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Realist
    Realist

TTBoy,

did you actually get access to this site?

• Realist
    Realist

another thread on this topic this time with 8 entries and not a single one talking about the 6 billion wordly people...makes in total 1 out of 24 now

http://groups.msn.com/jehovahswitnessesontheweb/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=169&LastModified=4675350824619798302

PS: where do they think the panda bear comes from???

Edited by - realist on 24 September 2002 11:44:9

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Ok, Im getting in. I need a user name though! Any suggestions?? Maybe YOU KNOW? Comforter??? LOL

• puzzled
    puzzled

{:D}

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Why don't they address the 6billion dead?

This attitude they express didn't just happen over night. It also seems to run more rampant among the younger crowd. (Under 40) more so then the older ones or ones who have been in it for a megatude of years. Those seem to be a bit more numb about trying to concentrate on "who" exactly the wicked ones are.

Younger generations seem to be more willing to eat it up and "Belong" to the clique and consider themselves "Special and enlightened".

I think the meat of their attitude stems from the many years of repeating what happend to Lots wife for making the mistake of looking back (translated=feeling sorry)

along with the constant biblical reminder to not feel sorry for the wicked one.

That plus all worldy people are the wicked ones = it is a sin to care about anyone other

then members of the "Truth".

Did you all forget so much already?

LOTS WIFE = The example of:

WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO CONCERN THEMSELVES WITH THE WICKED

It was only drilled into our heads over and over and over for years and years!

plum , of the I still remember and, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! this formatting class.

edited angain and

Edited by - plmkrzy on 24 September 2002 14:38:9

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I read it. Idiots.

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

No e-mail confirmation yet. I gave screen name of PraiseJah and also told them I am not DF or DA and have not gone to meetings in 10 years. If they check my info from my cong. they'll confirm that.

I said I was looking for answers because I think Armegedon is soon comming. Also from the recent media events that God's people are being persicuted. Of course if they see this i'm electronically DF.

TT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit