worldly people don't count?

by Realist 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Realist
    Realist

hi everyone,

i found a very interesting / sad thread on a true JW chat site that talked about what to do after armageddon occured.

of the 16 posters only 1 stated concern about the 6 billion people that will die that day. how sad and selfish is that? if God exists i would love to know what he thinks about this attidude.

http://groups.msn.com/jehovahswitnessesontheweb/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=9100&LastModified=4675382197663880489

PS: reading the other threads on that site is hilarious...i never read so much nice bullshit...some statements sound so overconcerned ...i wonder if they were written by sarcastic apostates

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

How much you want to bet I get banned after my first post? NA! more fun to toy with them.

TT

I'm going to post under praiseJah

These people make me sick - Time to use their own words against them so I can't be removed as apostate.

I will again edit to add......THIS IS A MUST READ! THOUGH YOU MUST BE WARNED!! YOU WILL BARF AFTER READING IT!

Oh this one is gona be fun!

Edited by - TTBoy on 23 September 2002 21:12:1

Edited by - TTBoy on 23 September 2002 21:28:48

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I just read it....really pathetic.

• Vitameatavegamin
    Vitameatavegamin

Worldly people don't account for much according to JWs. Funny thing is I know of more "worldly people" that have more

Christianity in their little finger than most JWs have in their entire lifetime!

It's just all more convoluted JW logic.

Thanks!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Re: worldly people don't count?

I actually heard those words come out of a jw x-friend of mine.

She was selling perscription's she got in Mexico to a bunch of worldly girls in california (translated = drug trafficing) so it didn't matter that she was making a 500% profit.

This is one case where the JW really benifited/ benifits from the two witness policy. rolls eyes

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

GRRRR! stupid aceptance to forum.

"I will praise Jah for getting rid of 6 billion people who follow Satan. Than I'm going to go to the Camen Islands.......because I have forever to get there" BARF BARF BARF!!!!!

ARGHHHH!!!! this is eating me up! Is it me or do the posters sound like brainwashed 12 year olds!!!

Nevermind, sorry, I know better........I can't blame 12 year old brainwashed children.............

TT

Edited by - TTBoy on 23 September 2002 21:39:13

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Which just goes to prove that the WTS religion is a deeply materialistic philosophy, where faith is rewarded with big houses, good health and until twenty years ago blond hair, straight teeth, blue eyes a strange grin that seemed hypnotically fixated, as if watching the descent of a huge UFO into the carpark of Costco.

HS

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Actually in all honestly I want to hear what JWs answer to my questions which will come one at a time.

1. I have been away from the organization for 10 years now. I'm noticing "the king of the north" exerciseing much power. It also seems like Jeh's chosen people are comming under pursecution from seculiar authorties. I'm thinking Armogedon is near. ( I will one day learn how to spell that).

2. I know that there are many evils on the internet, but it seems this mass means of communication can inform someone of world events very timely and accurately. Is this really wrong because my family warned me of it's dangers. ( just me but this sounds up to par from the posts I read )

3. I've noticed a lot of media calling attention to or trying to profit from the obvious child molestation claims. I do wonder, though, when I see reports from the US, UK, and Australia....are they blowing this out of proportion? Is there a problem? I have cousins at Bethel in NY and they told me some people are protesting? Is that true?

Maybe too much at once who knows - I SERIOUSLY will restrain myself...I want to hear the BS pre-programmed answers they spew from the WT.

Edited by - TTBoy on 23 September 2002 22:6:59

• puzzled
    puzzled
    Afterwards, we can have a big barbeque.
    http://groups.msn.com/jehovahswitnessesontheweb/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=9100&LastModified=4675382197663880489

LMAO!!!!!!!

What are they going to Bar-B-Q ??? Hmmm...The lamb thats laying in the grass with the Lion??

Edited by - puzzled on 23 September 2002 22:20:9

• pincushion
    pincushion

What a bunch of cold hearted devils. OOOOOOOOOh Yes billions of people have died, lets have a party and go to Hawaii! I can't believe their attitude. Tried to join that site a few days ago and have not been accepted yet.

PC

PS: If Armegeddon comes as they say and they are suddenly in paradise....why would they want to go to Hawaii???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit