worldly people don't count?

by Realist 26 Replies latest jw friends

• puzzled
    puzzled

If Armegeddon came the way the WT has always depicted it. Why aren't they talking about the mega tons of trash they will have to clean up?

It took almost a year to clean up ground zero working non-stop day and night. But yet these JWs are talking about having party's and vacations in exotic places with absolutely nothing to do but enjoy the day's and nights basking in the sun and moon lights. LOL

• minimus
    minimus

When Witnesses talk about non-witnesses, they always refer to them as worldly people.Worldly is from the Devil. The Devil is wicked and will die. Worldly people are like the Devil. They are wicked and should be dead, too.

• crownboy
  • TTBoy
    TTBoy

The only thing that brings any comfort to me, is if these, I wasted my life pioneering/working at Bethel people, have a TV and will see the march on the 27th. Hmmm, NO.

What will make me happy is when elders and the GB go to prison for obstructing justice and the WT secret BOE letters hit press. I hope every aspect of hope, any incling of a future as they perceived, and every shread of paradise life as they knew it....dies with the undeniable, documented, secret lies of the GB !

Hopefully I can make friends with some of these people and when the fit hit's the shan, sit in front of their house with a 60" TV playing the court sentences of the GB, elders, and JW child abusers.

Sry - those posts they wrote must have really triggered deep emotions. I guess that is how I used to think when I was 15-20 yrs old. That's maybe why this is really bothering me. I DID think that I was going to live forever, that this life was temporary, and surely, "since this generation will not pass away" I'd never grow old.

Wow - I really thought like that and I guess i'm pissed that I know it's not true anymore. GRRR Damn them for getting my hopes up!

Deepely disturbed - TT

• seedy3
    seedy3

Realist

I looked at that board on MSN and did a lot of reading on it, That was almost a comedy show. I love the way they talk about the history of the JW's, Oh OH and the news section, not a single word about the latest media coverage, Hmmmmmmm I wonder why??

Seedy

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

I'm going to be so proud because I ENDURED TO THE END (ohh yes I am extremely versed in JW language). I will feel like Noah after he got off the ark. Confident that my children will nolonger have Satan's evil influences - only those of pure/true Christains.

I'll get to be one of the "new anointed" because I'll be of the first generation of the "new world". I love Jehovah soo much and at the end of the 1000 year reign I'll be perfect! Satan will never tempt me like he did Eve and than Adam because I'll know that for 4 thousand years mankind suffered because of Satan and I would never repeat what they did!

BARF BARF BARF BARF

• Realist
    Realist

reading this stuff made me really sick. it is so sad that they don't realize what their attitude is.

i also tried to get a memebership on this site...but i think you really have to be a member of a congregation to get entrance.

also even with entrance...you can't post anything remotely critical..they will censor it immediately and remove from the forum.

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! I'm bringing over all my papers to burn on The Bonfire!!! And then I'm off to Hawaii. And I'm bringing my grandpa with me so watch out! He's a dude Love and stuff Jolle

So what janitor will fly the plane? Oh excuse me maybe the angels will fly it. All saps, all of them.

HCM

• butalbee
    butalbee

I think these people are nuts. Funny site though, but it's also so sad to see how blind, naive, and brainwashed these nutters are.

• Realist
    Realist

its weird how far removed these guys are from reality...and how blind they are about how heartless and selffish their believe is.

however, i have to say it must be kind of nice to live in such a fantasy world!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit