JW Org Flags at R.C.

by ToesUp 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

so, if its true, someone needs to get hold of one, any sort of flag, and burn it in the trash heap, or toss it in the garbage, or use it to wrap muddy shoes, lol, while there are a few jw onlookers, and see the reaction.

if they get upset, its idol worship indeed.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Maybe they will paint their faces blue and white for the conventions, like sportsfans do.

Hang on a minute, hold the damn phone aren't the smurfs blue and white ?!!!!!!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I pledge allegiance t the flag

of the governing body of the society

and to the organization

for which it stands

One cult and a website. Indivisible

with misery and injustice for all.

• rebel8
    rebel8

LOL, you're right--their logo is almost Smurf blue! Irony.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Smurfs the same colors as the org logo - is it a coinky-dink?

Me thinks not.

• smiddy
    smiddy

My mind boggles ! (once again )

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

Are Jehovah`s Witnesses now going to display this JW.ORG flag outside their home where they live .?

Maybe even on their cars ?

Are the Blood cards now going to have this logo emblazoned on them ? To authenticate them ?

Are children of school age going to be required to carry them identifying them as a J.W. ?

Excusing them from idolatrous practices at school ?

Now for the big question :

"Is this latest development of J.W.flags going to wake anybody up to the fact that it is a man made religion and nothing else ,no Jehovah ,no Jesus , it is purely man made."

smiddy

• millie210
    millie210
    I wonder if it has dawned on the first one of them (JWs) that the transition has been smoothly made between publicizing Gods name OR the kingdom to publicizing the name of an organization?
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Words fail me. I can't imagine what they are thinking.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Just sitting here smh. If I were still "in", I would be so embarrassed that any doubts I might be having would be magnified tenfold.

Let's hope it has this affect on every doubting dub still stuck in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit