JW Org Flags at R.C.

by ToesUp 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zeb
    zeb

".. and thou shall not create unto thy selves any image of anything on earth nor in the heavens above lest ye be tempted to worship them." (rough quote)

where does this leave any one who is expected to carry a party card as in the Malawi debacle.

• zeb
    zeb

"a pledge of allegiance next?"

Easy just a slight change to the already desecrated baptism spiel..

ps,

and the sight of those little kids holding up their flags doubtless getting all the praise from the passing aged head nodders...

and of course a new baptism song to the tune of Deutschland uber Ales.

F*** Im furious!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

hoser - "I predict that at some point they will drop the name jehovahs witnesses."

I think a pretty strong argument could be made that they're already halfway there.

"JWorg"?

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    I showed this to my mom yesterday. She said; "Something is wrong with the organization"
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

I'm picturing a classroom full of JW kids all standing and reciting in unison:

"I pledge allegiance to the Watchtower, and the Truth for which it stands, one Organization, under the Governing Body, with loyalty and obedience above all."

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku

When I was 8 years-old, as a faithful JW, I was made to stand outside in the heat of a tropical sun until I either passed out or saluted a flag. I stood there until I passed out.

Thank you JWs for making me feel dumb.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

John Aquila - "I showed this to my mom yesterday. She said; 'Something is wrong with the organization'."

She can't be the only one, either; it's just not statistically possible.

x

Nothing has really changed, per se; the leadership and hierarchy are simply showing their true colors.

Villains can only pretend to be heroes for so long before the cracks start to show, after all.

• millie210
    millie210

I wanted to apologize to ToesUp for doubting.

The picture is on page 27 of JWarchive and as OrphamCrow mentioned above it is showing up on some European websites also.

So it is

for real.

The religion isnt, But the picture sure is. Go figure.

• suavojr
    suavojr
    So sad...
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

millie210

No apology necessary. I couldn't believe it myself. It's hard to believe how far they have gone with organization worship.

suavojr...sad and disturbing I agree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit