Silent Witnesses: The fallout begins!

by ozziepost 13 Replies latest jw friends

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

I read the manuscript of the broadcast. Sounds not only factual but also a production masterpiece.

Cutting to the "Preacher" who insists on keeping the congregation clean right after making a strong point on the filth that has been covered up. Without seeing the actual video I'm imagining what was presented visually and it is a powerful image.

Thanks again for whatever participation you had in this, and thanks to the elders and other witnesses and former witnesses who have made this sacrifice necesary for this to happen.

Jang

they would not believe when they were caught that it had been happening for 4 years! Guess who got the blame !!!!!??? the 11 year old girl!!!!

I certainly hope there is a follow up to this program showing the continued harm caused by these people and the mindless supporters who will damage their own rather than open their eyes to the "truth" of what is happening.

My admiration for you Aussies has trippled. I want to come and visit and hug everyone one of you.

Jst2laws

Edited by - jst2laws on 22 September 2002 17:33:20

• Jang
    Jang

My admiration for you Aussies has trippled. I want to come and visit and hug everyone one of you.

Jst2laws

Always a spare bed and a plate of food at our house ....... as long as you don't mind staying up all night chin-wagging and drinking coffee (or tea if you prefer) ....

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

JanG,

You don't have any boxing Kangaroos do you? Us Americans have that Crocodile Dundee image of Australia you know!

Jst2laws

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Tinkerbell said:

Ozzie, it's good to see them scurm!!!! If this doesn't open peoples eyes, then I don't know what will!!!! I sent some emails to my non j.w. siblins telling them about Silentlambs. I'm sure it went through my family like a wild fire! Dissapointingly no one wants to inquire about it to me. I was surprised how offencive they all have seemed to take it. I had one brother that email me and told me to stop sending him things that were against Jehovah's Witness!!!! *He's been d.f.ed for years!!! Can you believe it! My other siblins are avoiding me like the pleage. I swear, I think, they think, if they say anything negitive about the org, they would be showing disrespect to my deceased mother. For the life of me, I do NOT understand why they wont open their eyes and see the WTS for what it really is! In stead I feel they think I'm trying to start trouble or something within the family. I simple wanted my family to be aware of the abuse that was going on in the congergation. I don't know why it's so hard for them to see, hell, they know that I experienced it first hand from my first husband and nothing was EVER done about it.

I've got an idea for you to help your family see the truth about the Pedophile Policy:

You can ask your family members to Call up Bethel, and ask them these 3 questions:

1: Do Elders require 2 eye-witnesses for child molestation in order to Disfellowship or Sanction the accused molester?

2: Is it true that if the victim (or the victim's parents) tries to warn other children or parents about the molester, that the child (or the child's parents) can be Disfellowshipped, Shunned, or otherwise Disciplined for "Slander against an Innocent Brother" because the child did not have 2 eye-witnesses?

3: Is it true that, if there are NOT 2 Eye-Witnesses, and the child has been molested by her father or mother, then the Elders will send the child back home without doing anything else?

When one of my family members called Bethel, the Bethel person said YES to the first 2 questions! (My family member didn't ask the 3rd Question)

Here is a list of Bethel Phone Numbers:

Bethel Phone Numbers:

718-560-5600 (Media Number) (Listed on Official Watchtower Media Website)

718-560-5000 (Public Number) (Listed on Official Watchtower Media Website)

845-306-1100 (Patterson, New York Number) (Listed on Official Watchtower Media Website)

718-560-5101 (J.R. Brown, Watchtower's Main Spokesmans Number) (Listed on Official Watchtower Media Website)

1-866-388-2222 (Toll-Free Public Phone Number from their New TV Commercial) (Listed on Official Watchtower Media Website)

718-625-3600 (From Yahoo Yellow Pages)

516-481-2865 (From Yahoo Yellow Pages)

845-744-6000 (Bethel Farms) (From Yahoo Yellow Pages)

973-696-6777 (From Yahoo Yellow Pages)

215-389-2923 (From Yahoo Yellow Pages)

718-560-5333 (Joel Gott's Number, the person who registered the Official Website's Domain Name) (From a Domain Name Registering Website)

Hope this helps

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 23 September 2002 3:19:11

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 23 September 2002 3:20:1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit