Ozzie's Weekend Poll #21

by ozziepost 40 Replies latest jw friends

• wasasister
    wasasister

#17: Why the (hell) can't I have a beard? I mean, I can grow hair under my arms and on my legs! It's discrimination I tell you.

(Not sure why I should bring this up to the elders, but they're as good as any....)

Wasa/not-bearded-lady

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ah, Wolfgirl, the good old pissoire!

Now, what is that in French??

Cheers, Ozzie

• Englishman
    Englishman

21. "If you've come with an apology then I want it in writing first. Then, if you are very, very lucky indeed, I just might condescend to show you the error of your ways. Perhaps".

Englishman.

• Mulan
    Mulan

#8 and #14

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Eman,

What letterhead would that be on??

How's it going against the Canaries?

Cheers, Ozzie

• DJ
    DJ

other?...."How can you explain why I had "new light" on several issues before the annointed class did? Should I be president? Oh, sorry...I forgot, I'm a female....never mind,"

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl
    what is that in French??

Well, a literal translation would be: Pisse au loin. But I'm not sure that would get the point across.

You could say:

Fichez le camp. (Get lost.)

Or even better:

Allez-vous -en ou je crierai. (Go away or I'll scream.)

• Larry
    Larry

Peace - LL

• queer_reality
    queer_reality
    5. It's not convenient right now.

And I'd invite them to come back next week when I would ask them to come in and sit down:

19. I read in the Watchtower that Jesus is not my mediator. Did you know that?
    10. May I show you why I have become a Christian/Buddhist/agnostic/atheist/humanist etc?

OMG, I'm so sorry. I forgot my cousin fixed that chair last night. The glue must not have been dry. Here, let this soak in for half an hour and it should come unstuck. If there is any damamge to your clothing, I'll pay for it. But, since you'll be here awhile:

12.Have you heard anything about the Watchtower Society and the UN?
    13. Why do you think the churches have had problems with paedophile priests?
    6. Have you seen Dateline/Panorama/Sunday?
    16. I heard a lot have left the organisation; is it true?

And after they had ripped their clothing off of the chair and were running from the demonic B!tch from Hell

15. If I came to the meetings, would anyone speak to me?

BWAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAAAAA

• johnny_was_good

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit