I want muh baby back baby back baby back ribs!

by Beck_Melbourne 23 Replies latest social entertainment

• Nikita
    Nikita

Brian,

Remember that Donny and Marie song "I'm a little bit country-he's a little bit rock and roll?"

I guess we could sing that one, only change rock and roll to "hip-hop/rap!" LOL

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Nikita

Sorry I never got back to you sooner.

Half caste means mixed ancestry, not white not black, in between. My father was a full blood maori, but you wouldn't think so when you see my kids...check out the blonde tips in my son's hair as a baby.

New Zealand and Australia are both awesome countries. Scenic beauty and natural resources are a fascinating aspect of New Zealand, Fellowship of the Ring (Lord of the Rings) was filmed near where I grew up...I have cousins who featured in the film. Also the Piano was filmed in NZ. I haven't travelled around Australia much, I'm saving that for when I have money LOL. But I love this land, and I love the people here. Aussies have a different sense of humour to what I'm used to, but I seem to have taken to it like a duck to water. If you ever visit, please let me know okay....you be sure to let me know.

lol@donny and marie....I remember them...are they still mormons??

Beck

• Nikita
    Nikita

Thanks Beck! In that case I am "half-caste" too! I can't see the picture, though.

Xena was filmed in NZ, too, right? I recall seing some beautiful scenes from that show as well.

Yes, if I ever make it out that way, I'll be sure to look you up!

Don't know about Donny and Marie, if they are still Mormons or not.

Nikita

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

A few days ago I saw Austin Powers [the second one]. When the Fat Basterd sang "I want my baby back, baby back ribs" I could not help but remember this post. So, I made the search, found this post and put it back on top with this reply. Loved the movie btw.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit