I want muh baby back baby back baby back ribs!

by Beck_Melbourne 23 Replies latest social entertainment

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

My son was heard muttering these words:

I want muh baby back baby back baby back...I want muh baby back Ribs! WTF?? He said he was a big fat bastard and he seemed rather amused with himself. Maybe he is on drugs.

Any big fat bastard fans out there??

Beck

• Funchback
    Funchback

This is the former Mister Biggs here. That's the jingle from that Chili's commercial. One question Beck...Do you got back? "My baby got back, baby got back, baby got back..."

• mindfield
    mindfield

Other popular songs in the Chili commercial:

"My baby got hairy back"

"My baby got broke"

"My baby got game... and nice t*ts"

"Eat Chili or Die"

I think it's time I go to bed now...

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

We don't get that chili commericial over here...I'm thinking about sniffing some glue or something because I still don't get it LOL, this baby don't get it don't get it don't get, this baby don't get it, is LOST.

My baby got back? Is that the sequel to 'I want muh baby back'?? *so confused*

Beck

ps...cute new nick btw

• Funchback
    Funchback

Beck...YOU are the queen of all flirts! So, lemme 'splain what "Baby got back" means...

It means that you have a nice booty/butt/rump/buttocks/onion!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Get outta here, it does not!!

If I use that phrase over here someone's going to think I've got a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock.

What does it really mean??

And I have already figured out what the girls used to call you at school, was it 'nice ass boy'???? I'm right aren't I??

Beck

*slap on the butt cheek* LOL

• Nikita
    Nikita

well, count me in the "confused" class, too Beck!

Thanks lil brother for the info.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

We need to watch more commercials I think Nik LOL

• Funchback
    Funchback

Beck...

Let me clarify... The commercial with that song is talking about baby-back ribs. In America, ribs are usually from a pig (sometimes from a cow). Baby-back ribs are smaller than typical ribs.

The slogan, "Baby got back!" is when one guy is talking to another guy and they see a woman walk by who has a nice sized/shaped butt. One guy may very well say to another, "Wow! Baby got BACK!"

'Muscle Butt' was my nickname in school. However, now that I'm in my 30's, my new nickname should be 'Round, Flabby Butt'! LOL

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

For your edification:

The Baby Back Rib refrence oringinated in The First Austin Powers movie (or was it the second). There was a charactor named Fat Bastard who was a rather rotund Scottsman (played by Mike Myers) who had canabalistic tendancies toward babies. Upon seeing Dr. Evils sidekick Mini Me, Fat Bastard starts drooling and tells Mini Me to "Get in my belly" and then offers to give Dr. Evil Austin Powers' Mojo in exchange for for his baby (Mini Me). At this point Fat Bastard starts singing the I want my baby-back-ribs which is a comercial jingle here in the Sates for a chain of restaurants called "Chilies".

All Clear now?

Anton

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit