ANOINTED QUESTION.

by nakedmvistar 36 Replies latest jw friends

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Once after winning a naked hot baby oil wrestling match, I felt anointed from head to toe.

Anton

Edited by - coolbreeze on 20 September 2002 17:23:48

• Satanus
    Satanus

Outlaw

Yup. It's an outgrowth of the wt stuff. A thousand yrs from now, wt theology will be viewed similarly to greek mythology, though not as entertaining . I guess i was into similar stuff a few yrs ago.

SS

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Yadirf,

With your batting average I can understand why you don't.

LOL, that was good Yadirf! Hey a few more of those and I might begin to like you even.

Take Care,

IW

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

SS says:

Ray franz admits not being sure, but the mighty yadirf is sure

Thanks for confirming what I originally said, that IslandWoman herself took issue with, SS. Now, please see if you can get an admission of quilt out of IslandWoman, will you?

BTW, I can't help it if Ray Franz hasn't got any sense no more, but I do. Just the way the wind blows I suppose. LOL

• Satanus
    Satanus

Friday

You claim to be of the earthy class, even though you're so smart and all. Seeing how ray has let go of some of his convictions, do you think that god responded by cancelling his heavenly ticket?

SS

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Friday,

Now, please see if you can get an admission of quilt out of IslandWoman, will you?

What you need to understand Friday, is that the Watchtower does not play fair and neither do I. Wake up Friday, when people shit on other people lessons are quickly learned. Never expect me to "play" fair because as I said, I do not play games. Ever!

IW

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace... and may a make a few comments here? Thank you!

1. The "hope" is not "heavenly" or "earthly". It is BOTH: to reside within the kingdom of God, that "heavenly" or SPIRITUAL city, New Jerusalem... which "comes down OUT of heaven" to be UPON the earth! In this way, that "place" that started with Eden and was to encompass the entire Earth, STILL will do so. It is when this City is upon the earth that Satan entices Gog and Magog to come against it. Why? Because INSIDE it's "walls" lies the Tree of Life, from which ANYONE who eats of it may "live forever". That is why Adam was blocked from reentry and why Satan, Gog and Magog are precluded from capturing it... so that they may NOT eat... and live forever. The Revelation, dear ones, is NOT in chronological order!

Revelation 20:7-10 Revelation 21:2 Genesis 3:22, 23

2. Having the "hope" of residing in such kingdom IS natural! It is the place from which we, the "seed of the woman" that was "thrown down from the founding of the world," originated... and to which we wish to return. Just as my Lord has glory beside my Father "before the world was", so, too, that seed was in existence. In fact, it is the remembrance of that "place" that drives us to seek it once again, and the TRUTH through whom we can gain it.

Hebrews 11:8-16, 24-26 Ephesians 1:5, 11 Revelation 12:17 John 14:6

3. In the manner of the their forefathers, the scribes and Pharisees, "christendom" in general, and particularly the WTBTS (which is a BIG part of christendom, no matter how much they deny it!), has rendered such "hope" exclusive... by means of a clergy/laity, pastor/flock or anointed/other sheep mock-up. Thus, in this manner and among such ones the Christ "exists divided". For truly there is only ONE body... ONE faith... ONE Lord... ONE hope... ONE baptism (with fire and spirit) and ONE God. There are no "great" or "lesser" ones here, but only in the kingdom. That is why we were told to have no other "leaders," for we HAVE a leader, the Fine Shepherd who gave HIS life on behalf of the sheep... and it is HIS spirit that "leads" us... just as it led Israel through the wilderness.

4. Those who are truly God's sons by means of an anointing with holy spirit... are NOT "special" when such word means "superior" to any others. Indeed, such a "choosing" renders one INFERIOR to ALL others... the SERVANT of all others... in the manner of the Christ! Truly, then, we are to consider ALL other superior to us! And rather than lording it over others or becoming masters over others' faith... such ones are to make themselves available to SERVE... by means of obeying the Master's voice and "feeding" his sheep as he directs... as well as feeding, clothing, housing, caring for, ministering to when sick and/or elderly... etc., etc., etc. Such ones have a MODEL... in whose footsteps they are to follow CLOSELY. And he never lifted himself up over any, never required anything... but always gave... and always because he WANTED to!

5. Indeed, while my brothers and I do enjoy many blessings, they are blessings of the SPIRIT... and not necessarily of the flesh (in fact, it is almost ALWAYS blessings in the manner of "gifts" of the spirit, and it is only when we seek the kingdom FIRST, that our physical needs are superabundantly cared for by God, through Christ).

Dear ones, trust me... it is NOT a "rose garden"... but a "torture stake" just as the Master said. (Do you not see my "commission" as evidenced here? Do you think it easy to speak to Israel... Israel, a hard-headed, hard-hearted, stiff-necked people... "whether they hear... or they refrain?"!) And those who "trust in THEMSELVES that they are righteous", who and see themselves as being blessed by God due to receiving many "blessings" in the form of riches and glory, and in being cared for BY the sheep... rather than caring FOR the sheep... are "having their reward... in full" NOW.

For the TRUE "reward" is not in this life... but the next. Anything, then, that we have done in obedience to the Master, whether fed a hungry one, housed a homeless one, clothed a naked one... or warned a wicked or righteous one... is what we OUGHT to have done. We are "good-for-nothing-slaves" and NO "reward" is earned by such one... in this life. Thus, we are to keep our eyes on the NEXT one and the life... set before us!

Again, I bid you peace!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit