BIZARRO ARTICLE...LOONEY!!

by nakedmvistar 31 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

That the Governing Body Members are reptilian comes as NO surprise at all. Don't know about nictating membranes, but they're definitely a bunch of scaley bastards, that's for sure.

Reptiloids, eh? Somehow from what I've read, your average Reptiloid is much smarter than your average Governing Body member. What an insult to decent Reptiloids everywhere!

This person's brain is NOT firing on every cylinder. LOL.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Not only are the governing Body and George W Bush "Reptilians" but aliens from many star systems dwell here upon Gaia in this current "Now". Many of these are "Walk ins"

"Walk Ins --- Walk-ins are soul extensions, or personalities, who take over the body of an adult human being who has chosen to leave his or her physical body. This has been occurring much more frequently recently because of the amazing shift this planet is going through as it moves into the new age. There are as many as one million walk-ins on the planet at this time.

It is important to explain that this process is usually governed by and controlled at the soul level. The soul extension, or personality, who is walking out of the body usually has no conscious awareness of the procedure. It is usually the soul who has made the decision, although in some rare instances the personality has requested it.

In the most cases the new walk-in who takes over the body has no conscious awareness of the change, either. The transition period can take anywhere from three months to six years to transpire. It is usually very disconcerting to the walk-out's emotional body because there is a process of sharing the physical body with the other entity for a period of time, and, in most cases, the walk-out is not conscious of what is occurring."

Thats why your wifes personality has changed over the past 5 years. Shes gone...and a "Pleidean" is using her body and memory banks!!! Perhaps you are a walk in, but you cannot remember your heritage. Here are some signals that you may be a "walk in"....

..."Walk ins are people on Earth,of other-dimensional origin. We may or may not remember this fully, though we may experience a range of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual hints. Allergies often arise due to the drastic difference between inner and outer realities. Vague homesickness, feelings of alienation and of 'not belonging to this insanity' are common. Wanderers (of positive polarity, rather than negative) do not easily perceive the deviousness of others, tending toward gullibility and guilelessness, though we also may have a finely developed sense of when someone or something is 'off.' Innate intuitive ('paranormal') abilities may be taken for granted, showing up in unobtrusive ways, which the unawakened Wanderer may assume are normal and common. Others may find their abilities surfacing in more dramatic fashion, which Earth natives are likely to be fearful of. I have had many precognitive experiences, including knowing a month beforehand that I would find a bag of money in the street, needed by my family to fly to see our terminally ill grandmother. I have seen several earth upheavals, some of which have come to pass, others not yet. Awakening may occur gradually or suddenly, easily or more traumatically"....

Wow.

Edited by - refiners fire on 19 September 2002 4:44:7

• SYN
    SYN
    Walk ins are people on Earth,of other-dimensional origin.

LOLOLOLOLOL! It's so obvious that someone is talking pure male cow excrement when they think that the word "dimension" has the same meaning as the word "room"! HAHAHA! *giggle*

Now, where's my pointy stick when I need it?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Sounds like a classic case of paranoid schitzophrenia to me. Let's home these kind of bizzaro people don't try to latch on to the silentlambs movement.

Edited by - Trauma_Hound on 19 September 2002 8:30:10

• ugg
    ugg

tttttttttttttttttttooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fffffffffuuuuuunnnnnnnyyyyyyyy!!!!! hahahahahahah

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Well...I have always known that the guys up at HEADquarters are not fully human...but this account was extremely nutzoid. (But it put some humor in my day.) This woman needs to be locked up in a padded room for her sake and ours...and please pass the prozac.

(They're coming to take me away hahaheeheehaha...THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!)

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Maybe 'V' was based on the WT????

Who knows what lurks behind the shadows.......

• freeman
    freeman

I was told once of a conspiracy theory that several of the world's governments have been taken over by extraterrestrial invaders that disguise themselves as humans. They are said to have come here from a planet known as "MORON", or more precisely the southern portion of MORON known as "IDIOT".

Think about how your government is run, and then ask yourself could it be that idiots from the planet moron are running things? Ponder this for a while.

Yes, it kind of all fits into place does it not?

So who knows, maybe we have been invaded by more then one race of extraterrestrial. Maybe some run the government, and the others run a particular religion. So maybe, just maybe the lady in the article is not so wacky after all. Think about it.

Freeman

Edited by - freeman on 19 September 2002 14:21:54

• rocky220
    rocky220

HadEnuf......when you're done with the prozac, pass it over to me!!!!!!!!!rocky220

• Simon
    Simon

Wasn't this in 'V' the mini-series ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit