BIZARRO ARTICLE...LOONEY!!

by nakedmvistar 31 Replies latest jw friends

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

Found this article on the net....I thought it to be the weirdest thing I have EVER read.

by Diana Huston
    I was a member of a mind control cult religion for 20 years. The religion is known as the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, otherwise known as Jehovah's Witnesses. I started with them in 1969, being attracted to their message of paradise on earth after having gone through the Vietnam war with my husband.

I had two children whom I raised as Witnesses. But thankfully they are out now. I was happy for a few years, until the religion became more demanding and controlling.

In 1987 there began to appear in the artwork subliminal drawings in their books and magazines depicting bizarre faces and strange messages. Eventually I experienced a psychic awakening by which I was enabled to actually 'see' through walls and able to follow the activities of the leaders.

In September of 1988, at a small convention, I had a chance to walk up to one of the governing body 'elect' to speak to him privately. At that time I thought that they were the 'good' guys and someone was run amuck at headquarters. He was about 5'10". He had dark hair, heavy and powerfully built. His name was Daniel Sedlik and his was of Polish origin. As I reached out to shake his hand, he turned to return the shake. I looked into his eyes and was startled and somewhat terrified to see a thin membrane drop over his human eyes. I don't know if the membrane came from the bottom of his eyelid, or the top. But it was there, and I'd never heard of lizard beings, but I remember thinking how much his eyes looked like those of a lizard. The membrane dropped over his eyes when he looked at me and he seemed to recognize me, although at the time I couldn't imagine why. The sense of terrible danger that I had and the need to get away from him was overwhelming. Thankfully, others of the 'flock' spotted him and kept him from following me.

It was after that that a reign of terror began against myself and my family. My telephone was tapped and I was followed. Also a series of what I now know were psychic attacks began. This kept up unmercifully for several years. I finally learned to protect myself and I began a path of awakening. I am not a weak or cowardly person, and I was deeply offended that, as I understood it, these people were using the cover of religion to hide illegal activities.

As I researched their documents and books, I began to uncover a trail of drug running, plots to destroy the world and take it for their own, and arms running. Even down to the local congregation being used as a route for drug smuggling. I took my mountains of evidence to the DEA and met with them. Their response? Either I was a genius or totally insane. I learned that they had hidden rooms under the streets of Brooklyn, NY where they have their headquarters where the old Brooklyn subway used to be, which is now abandoned. There they practice Satanic ritual, including the sacrifices of human infants and the breeding of human females in order to keep the demand up of infants for their sacrifices. They are totally self-sufficient, and they use blood in the ink of their magazines. They make their own ink. The purpose of this is that if they can get their magazines into the homes of people, the vibrations of the magazines begin to break down the will and mind of those who have their magazines and books in their home. I warn people on a personal level never to allow their materials into their homes.

A friend and myself tried warning people through the news media with no success. She finally had a complete nervous breakdown and has never fully recovered.

Eventually I came to understand that the leaders are not fully human, but are the offspring of something alien to this earth. They are too cunning, lethal, and intelligent to have originated from here, and there has to be an overrace of beings guiding them from some dimension. They are here for one reason only. They look at humans as a source of enslavement for their enjoyment to torment and abuse, to misuse power and to cruelly punish and kill.

I have overcome my fear of them, and I look to the love and goodness of the Source of All Life to deal with them appropriately, although we must do our part to stand opposed to them and anyone like them. My own personal experience very much validates David Ickes warnings.

• Satanus
    Satanus

She's insane. My lizard friend told me to say that.

SS

• Amazing
    Amazing

Holy Lizard-Spit Batman, I think we have a conspriacy a-foot!

• spider
    spider

It sounds very much like a follower of David Ike. He believes in the illuminati who are the power behind the world. They are lizard people and apparently, according to him, the high ups in the Jws are part of it all.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well now we know where You Know has been hiding.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Eventually I came to understand that the leaders are not fully human, but are the offspring of something alien to this earth.

Well, I guess that would explain a lot.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I've heard this before.

In fact, there is a whole group of people who honestly believe that there are "shape shifters" here on earth.

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

Reminds me of that movie called: THEY LIVE! Same premise too! I think it was Roddy Roddy pipers (the wrestler) first feature film.

• spider
    spider

More from David Icke and the witnesses

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/russell.html

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

<original message delted>

I had asked for the link (shown below), and then found it for myself and posted it, but by then my initial query as answered.

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 18 September 2002 21:28:48

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit