Omg - I've got an interview!

by Mimilly 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((Mimilly)))))))))))

I sure hope one of these jobs turn out for you. That would be wonderful.

Let us know asap

Hugs,

j2bf

lol @ Syn, yeah, I'm worried about Mimilly's spiritual health!! But as Mike M.(whatever his name is) pointed out, you'll have time to pioneer during the day

• outnfree
    outnfree

LOL@SYN whom we'll forgive for his insolence!!!

Mimilly,

Go get 'em, girl! You've got LOTS to offer!

out

(What kind of company is Convergy's? [:|] )

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Good luck, Mill. You'll get the job, I just feel it.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Okay, Mim, you're doing good.

Sending still more positive vibes your way!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Mimilly..

This is really great news.... Just going out on the interview itself will create it's own 'energy'. Hopefully, if it's the job that you want, you will get it...if not, think of it as preparing for the one that is 'meant to be'.

For you, I'll keep positive thoughts.... For me, I'll say a prayer for you.

Best of Luck. (Best news all week).

• outnfree
    outnfree

sorry, double post!

Edited by - outnfree on 18 September 2002 19:4:44

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

lol@syn And just 'who' am I to cook for? Perhaps my time would be better spent marrying some spiritually financially strong brother right..... riiiiiiiite LOL

As for bethel - nah, I have enough stress here in my own lil abode. At least here there is a free floor show everyday with my dogs, cats and two girls. At bethel I'd go postal and have to mow people down. Not a good idea.

Musto - Pioneering! Yes! But of course I will won't.

Argh... yet I feel this may just be it. I don't want to put all the eggs in one basket - but damn... I'm so good qualified! And this face! How can they resist this face, this smile? After all, the elders say I bewitch men.. oops... it's a woman doing the interview.

When I worked at Sear's call center, I remember one gentleman's first words after I introduced myself were "With such an angelic voice, I just know you can help me!" LOL

For the poster who asked what/who Convergys is/are - They deal with wireless billing and financial solutions for top companies and banks around the world. They're on the NYSE, and are very high tech. They are really good to employees as well. Besides lots of benefits, if I were to take courses at uni or college that help me on the job there, they will pay for it! That means that I could take language courses, and once proficient in them, my tuition is paid, and my cheque increases So if I'm hired, eventually, French, Spanish and German - here I come!

sigh. As my momma use to sing to me (and I loved it) Ca sara sara, whatever will be will be.

I have always felt I've been 'looked out for'. I just hope this is meant to be. OMG I am STILL blabbering on! I feel sorry for alla ya if I actually get the job!

Again, I will carry all your well wishing in my heart with me tomorrow. It means so much to have your thots with me. It's been a horrible year for stress, and this would be a golden gift.

Mimilly

• outnfree
    outnfree

Morning, Mimilly!

If you demonstrate HALF the enthusiasm at the interview as you have talking about the job and the co. here, you will glow at that interview!!!

Knock 'em dead, girl!

Love,

out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit