Omg - I've got an interview!

by Mimilly 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

I called today, then emailed my resume and they asked me in for an interview tomorrow - and if I'm accepted - I start on Monday for six weeks paid training.

For those who know me, this is HUGE. This job would take me off of social assistance just like that. It's for Convergy's and they pay well. It's also a 'nite' shift, from 3:30pm to 3:30am, which is perfect for me 'cos I don't sleep at night anyway, and I'd get paid extra for working nites.

If I'm turned down, I'll keep plugging away - but wouldn't it be saweeeeeeeeet if I landed it? haha! I could give welfare the one finger salute! Finally!

Please cross yer fingers and toes fer me. I've been so nervous the past two weeks I've been trembling and suffering huge panic attacks - that's how badly I need a job - a job that pays what this one will.

My interview is 2:45pm Atlantic time... so it'll be tomorrow evening before I can tell you if I got it or not. How does that scripture go.... May my tongue be the stylus of a skilled copier. (something like that... and I've always loved it. I'm rambling.. can ya tell I'm nervous?

hugs hugs hugs

Mimilly

• Angharad
    Angharad

Great Mimilly - Good luck

• Matty
    Matty

I have everything in my anatomy crossed that can be crossed sweetheart!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Mimilly, I'm sending positive vibes your way.

Good luck!

• DJ
    DJ

Mim,

That's great!!!!!!! Listen to me......BREATHE!.......I hope it goes well. Let us know, ok? For gosh sakes....don't tell him that you were ever a jw. LOL luv.dj

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Good Luck and go get them!!!!

Hugs, Viv.

• Scully
    Scully

Awesome news Mimilly!!

Go get 'em!

Let us know ASAP so we can all join you in your "Trudeau-salute" to SA.

Love, Scully

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

YEAH! Mimilly.....keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed for you, girly!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Mimilly,

We rejoice with you . Good Luck.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Good luck - ace the interview hon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit