Feeling depressed

by truthseeker1 30 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Its weird...I was feeling fine all day and then all of a sudden I just feel depressed.

I'm wondering If I made a mistake divorcing my wife. I know I made a right decision leaving the WT, but just wonder If I should have stuck it out with her. Not that she wanted me or anything, thats the main reason why I left. I just with It didn't have to be this way. I just need to vent this, not really expecing any responses.

I know things will get better in time, I always hear that. Its just lonely living ina big house all by myself. I know there are a lot of people going though harding things, and I'm not trying to belittle their problems. This is just something I'mgoing through.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

(((((Truthseeker)))))

It will be better in time. Take care.

Hugs, Viv

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Truthseeker, I know where you are coming from. I'm in the middle of my third divorce and living all alone too. There is no way I want back with her, even if she decided to leave the JWs herself. But, at times, I too feel like maybe I was being hasty. It is the lonlieness speaking to you. Try to get out and be with someone, doesn't have to be a date. Go fishing with the guys, whatever.

Don't ever be afraid to vent here, though. If you get feeling really down, email me and we'll share some laughs. Or, maybe even some sobs.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Find someone else Truthseeker...if your wife didn't want you, then you did the right thing.

It sounds like its early days yet, you will have a rough time while you adjust to life on your own again. From now on life will be what you make it. Be happy!! Find someone else who deserves you, and cheer up blossom.

Beck

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

thanks guys, I just need to hear from my "evil apostate buddies doomed to die with me in a horrible war thats just around the corner and be eaten by birds" to let me feel not so alone

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    "evil apostate buddies doomed to die with me in a horrible war thats just around the corner and be eaten by birds"

That's the spirit!!!!!! Hey you're even starting to cheer me up

Beck

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

maybe its because this is the first night i've been sober in a long time, catching up to me

Edited by - truthseeker1 on 18 September 2002 3:13:19

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

"evil apostate buddies doomed to die with me in a horrible war thats just around the corner and be eaten by birds"

Thanks hon, you just had to post that thought in my head, didn't ya?

Have a beer on me.
    Kisses, Viv

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

sorry, didn't meant o bring up any bad memories.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO MORE BEER for Truthseeker....he'll have the birds pecking out our eyes and magots gnawing at our fleshie parts...eeeeeekkkkkk!!

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit