Who can I say "HI" to at the SL march?

by TTBoy 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• outnfree
    outnfree

Gee, I don't know if I rate your list, either, TTBoy, but I'll be there!

out

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I'll be there, 5 of us all together

We would sleep in a tent in the middle of a field to make it to a Watchtower Convention, let's show that same zeal for an important message and cause!

RevMalk Speaks - You cannot DF All of the people all of the time, BUT, you can DF most of the people some of the time.
    Saratoga Springs, NY Congregation Refugee

We supported the wrong for so long

When will we support the fight for the right?

September 27th, 2002 - A day in History, will YOU be there?

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Hello Again. I just had some ideas for those that will not be able to make it to the march. For what it's worth, here are my thoughts:

1. Write letters to the Governing Body

2. Take up a petition in your area (many times corner stores and such will support a petition such as this at their register)

3. Make copies of Newspaper Articles and such

4. Anything else you can think of to send to the march

You can mail them to me if you wish and I will take them along. I'll leave them at the front door with my little lamb, just email me for the address. I don't know if these are good ideas or not, but perhaps it will spark an interest for a better idea. The numbers that will be at the march seem like they're growing (I hope), but even still, it will be a fraction of those that WISH they could be there. I know not everyone could make it. If I weren't so close I wouldn't be able to either, so I'm just trying to come up with ideas to show both the GB and the Media that everyone is there in spirit, I know time is running out, but are there any other thoughts?

ARE WE GOING TO LET THEM BEAT US DOWN EVEN MORE THAN THEY HAVE??

ARE WE GOING TO SIT HERE AND ALLOW THESE SICK, DEMENTED DEMONS TO HARM OUR CHILDREN ANY LONGER???

GOD I HOPE NOT!

We would sleep in a tent in the middle of a field to make it to a Watchtower Convention, let's show that same zeal for an important message and cause!

RevMalk Speaks - You cannot DF All of the people all of the time, BUT, you can DF most of the people some of the time.
    Saratoga Springs, NY Congregation Refugee

We supported the wrong for so long

When will we support the fight for the right?

September 27th, 2002 - A day in History, will YOU be there?

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hi TTBoy, you can add two more "heads" who will be at the silentlambs March who you can say "HI" to!!!

1. Laurie Fitzwater (MUCHO THANKS to DakotaRed for making provision for Laurie to be able to go!!!)

2. Yours truly, GRITS, is going too. (who couldn't resist with those Spirit Airline syber-special prices and hotel room @ Pan Am)

Dan Fitzwater Story, as told by Laurie: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=28800&site=3

See you guys in The Big Apple @ Pierrepont Place & Columbia Heights! YAHOO!!!!

Edited by - Grits on 23 September 2002 2:3:9

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

He Venice!

Haven't got the purple T-shirt with a V but will probably wear purple....I would LOVE to meet you.

How many people you figure will show for this???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit