Who can I say "HI" to at the SL march?

by TTBoy 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

I have made the commitment to go to the SL march. I'm supplying a ride for someone who is in need. I'm even buying new tires and brakes to make sure my ride is safe for the trip :). Just wondered if anyone could drop me an e-mail or post a reply because I have a lot of respect for some of you and wonder if you may be there. I'd like to meet some of you and establish some factuality to my screen name. The only thing that may prevent me from going is if our companies general manager dies (had tripple by-pass surgury) and his funeral is on that day.

• Lin
    Lin

TTBoy, I'm glad you were able to make contact with our mutual friend. I hope for both of you, you are able to go and there won't be any problems with work or car, etc. I personally appreciate very much your willingness to take her along, she's very excited about being there in my place, as well as my two nieces place. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

You're Welcome, she did call me and I told her to keep me informed. I just ordered the parts for my car tonight. If, for some reason, I don't get the tires and brakes fixed, I have a spare car :) , though I can't watch movies in it. :o Look forward to helping a complete stranger and standing up for something I know is right! Feel free to e-mail me.

Best wishes,

TT

• Venice
    Venice

I have no clue if I'm the 'respected list' hahahah but I'll take a stab at it. I'll be in NY for the March along with my parents and several other great people from this board. I'm glad you and your mystry ride will be able to make it, 'the more the marryier or is it merrier' [:|] hahahhaha see ya there.

Ven

• sisteract
    sisteract

TTboy,

i'll be there too and will look forward to meeting you and many on this board. i've even had dreams about it! i feel a little nervous also: it's wierd to think, the last time i went to 25 columbia heights was for a tour!!!

hope to see you there

sisteract

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

TTboy, looking forward to meeting you.

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

I am planning to go, I'll be with a couple of folks from the supportforexjws board.

Thinking about wearing a purple shirt with a V on it so people will recognize me

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

hahhah that's too cute V hahha I love it....so I finally get to meetcha eh??

Ven

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

TTboy, you can tell Bill that Tinkerbell said HI! I met him a few weeks ago in Nashville at a ex-jw.meet-up. We had a good turn out, I met alot of people! We all had a really nice visit! Please be sure to tell him that Tink said hey! k?

Be safe and take care while you're there! =;o)

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Purple V and Venice, you girls have one for me! Be careful too! Be sure to give us all the details when you get back too, k!!!

Tink =:o)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit