"Why Should I Apologize"

by Larry 19 Replies latest jw friends

• outcast
    outcast

Hey! There's no Panda bears or soccer balls in that last picture.

They owe us an apology.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

The permanent absence of "we" in their literature speaks volumes.

• Your evil (not us)
    • They're evil (not us)
    • You did it (not us)
    • They did it (not us)
    • It must have been the zealous brothers (not us)
    • The false prophecies must have been those 'other' brothers (not us)
    • The pedophiles coverers must have been those (not us)

In the words of the truly wicked "See to that yourself, what is that to us".

There's no "we" in their world - it's always someone else.

And when you really look into it - they're right, the place is dead empty, no one there - it's only talk.

paduan

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Apologies - must be some 'new light' they heard of. I would think that it'll take a while to put in place though - it'll be sometime before they understand the 'new light' of ATtrition, let alone CONtrition.

• abbagail
    abbagail

GREAT summary, Paduan! (your first post above).

And LOL@Larry who said the WT sure knows how to p'off an apostate!

GRITS

• crownboy
    crownboy

... and of course, the obligatory pictures of people of various nationalities (and clothing styles) hanging out in an American suburban type picnic setting . I swear don't people in the new world do anything else? Swim? Invent stuff? Have sex ? Life is just one big interracial picnic in the "New World", apparently.

I always love it when the Society publishes articles that you could turn around on them. Like either last year or the year before, they had a magazine entitled "Should You Believe Everything You Hear?" (with a picture of a politican that kind of looked like John Mc.Cain on the cover). All the reasonings they gave for why you should question your (non- JW) religion were valid reasons for Witnesses to do the same. Maybe they do print those articles to give apostates fodder .

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

scanning and posting copyrighted material huh....I'm telling

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Apparently the original version has Ted Jackass flipping the middle finger with the title "**** the lambs!".

But it was pulled at the last minute.

Ignored One.

• metatron
    metatron

I knew jaws would drop in amazement at this latest burst of hypocrisy.

metatron

• Scully
    Scully

Last paragraph in the left hand column on pg 7:

"Christians show respect and honor to people in authority. Still they have no need to apologize for their obedience to God [aka the WTS][ie, when they shun people they DF who stand up for victims of sexual molestation] and for their love for their brothers [the pedophiles]."

What arrogance!! What contempt!!

Shame on them!!

Love, Scully

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

arrogance beyond belief

Yup scully

shame on them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit