"Why Should I Apologize"

by Larry 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Larry
    Larry

According to Metatron's post the BORG has an article entitled

"Why Should I Apologize?"

Could someone scan the cover of this article (Nov. 02 WT). I don't believe the BORG would publish such an apropos subject. Are they kidding? If that's not the pot calling the kettle black. I think this is an article I'll be quoting from often. Is this some reverse psychology? What is next? An article entitled 'Why Should I Engage In Independent Thinking?.' They got some freaking nerve 'Why Should I Apologize?' Give me a break!

Grrrrrr - LL

• dmouse
  • Xander
    Xander

They made that a Watchtower article?!?!?

REALLY?!?!?!?!

I thought the Watchtower was for all the prophetic crap, and they used Awake for the 'current events' and family related stuff?

• 2SYN
    2SYN

They said "Why Should I Apologize", not "Why Should WE Apologize". Subtle, but important distinction.

An apology from the Governing Body? You'll get one of those immediately after the porcine aviators wing their way out of the frozen depths of Hell, my friend!

Edited to add this:

Edited by - 2SYN on 17 September 2002 17:26:22

• dmouse
  • dmouse
  • dmouse
  • dmouse
  • dmouse
    dmouse

I like the comment on the first page of the article (page 4):

Of course, for sincerely humble individuals, apologies are not so difficult to make.
    That's why the Society never apologizes. They are not individuals, and they are not sincerely humble.
  • Larry
    Larry

Thanks DMouse - The BORG surely knows how to piss off an 'apostate'

Peace - LL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit