It's been awhile, PLEASE HELP

by apostate man 26 Replies latest jw friends

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped
    Think about the ties to the pyramids, free masons, subliminal images in their pictures and the blood sacrifices(you know what I mean on this).

I definitely agree with you. The Watchtower Society is certainly connected to the Freemasons (not sure how deeply though).

Also, they are most definitely a demonic and Satanic cult that uses mind control.

I believe that one their main purposes is to snatch people into their Organization to follow the Governing Body instead of following the TRUE Jesus Christ and the Father.

I would definitely get a Lawyer if you can afford one.

Also, I don't know if it would do much good, but you could mention, when you are in Court, the Pedophile (Cover-Up) Policy and the Blood Transfusion Policy, both of which have RUINED LIVES and FAMILIES.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hi AM: That's pretty good that the 7-11 guy was at least willing to TELL you about the store visits for liquor by your wife. This way you know WHERE she gets it, and if you know her prior schedule/habits, maybe a "stakeout" is in order to take some pictures of her exiting the store with the goods. Of course, that would be very time-consuming, and IIRC you don't have any buddies nearby that could help you with "undercover" work, and your family lives across country. (Too bad the JW elders are not on your side. They LOVE to snoop and spy on people.) Hey, maybe your attorney can "subpoena" the 7-11's cash register receipts of your wife's beer purchases or something like that? Or subpoena their "surveillance videos" which all those stores now have for security purposes. The videos would show her at the register with the beer. (I wonder if subpoenaeing such items like that are allowed in child custody/divorce cases? Any attorneys in the room this morning?)

That's a crying shame your daughter has to see/know about the "hidden beer." I'm sure it's upsetting to her. (I guess you wife is trying to hide it from the kids). Not a good environment to grow up in. Children of alcoholics, from what I understand, have almost more emotional problems than sex abuse victims sometimes in that they are continually trying to "fix" people and become the "caregivers" (the dysfunctional kind, usually), and are forced to "grow up before their time." The alcoholic parent becomes the "child" and the child has to become the "adult." (I had a neice who lived that way with my brother's ex, from the time she was a little kid, always "taking care of" the drug addict mom).

I can relate as to not keeping track/documenting everything. It's actually a pain in the neck, but like the others said, it sounds like "war" is on the horizon for you, and documentation is very important in such things. That's why I said go for a microcassette recorder. Even if you never need the details in writing, at least you know you have them on tape if you ever DO need them.

Hang in there.
    Grits

• apostate man
    apostate man

Grits,

Unfortunetly, buying alcohol is not illegal. So it doesn't matter how much and how often she buys it. She can be a total drunk 24/7 as long as the kids aren't there and the courts will care less. A lot of this comes down to my word against hers and the TASC evaluation that I have asked to be given to her. Surprisingly, there are a few confessions in her declaration which may help me out as well. Here are a couple:

"On Feb 12th, I did go to Flaming Geyser State Park by myself. In that 8 hour period, I had consumed 3 Zima's. I sat in the park and did a lot of thinking about my life with Apostate Man. I did drink too much that day. I arrived home about 4 pm and had a few more. Apostate Man came home at about 11 pm and I had a drink in my hand..."

"Apostate man came home early and we talked. I had showed him where I hid the alcohol, which was behind a shelf in the kids desk, to show him that I was going to work through "this problem"."

"My comment on Apostate Man's comment - "March 26th, I found a six pack of liquor in the childrens arts and crafts box", I hid it there because I felt I could not have a single drink."

"In September 2001, I had taken the kids through McDonalds. I then purchased one Zima and went to the XXXX Airport, about a mile away from home, to sit and watch the airplanes while we ate. When we were done, I opened the Zima and poured it into my McDonalds cup (yes I realize this is wrong; but I wasn't able to finish the Zima while at the airport. I poured it in the cup in order to take the Zima home where I could finish it). On the way out of the parking lot, I had turned a corner and the cup tipped. Just a few months ago, Apostate Man took the kids to McDonalds and the same thing happened to him with his pop. It was then that XXXXX(my daughter) had told him about the incident. He then approached me and I told him the truth."

So, we will see what happens. It doesn't look to good right now for me but my fingers are crossed.

• apostate man
    apostate man

Hello once again all you X cult members....

It has been 2.5 years since I have been here and I must say, I am happy. To rid my life of all this JW stuff has been wonderful. I was going thru some very old emails today and came across one that I had told someone about this site, so I wanted to update it.

The X is still crazy. She was re-married, now almost divorced(she drove her new hubby crazy too it seems), and she is driving me crazy trying to get me back (begging me day after day to come back to her). I thought about it for 2 seconds and decided NO F****** WAY. Among other things, she told me she is starting to study again with a JW.

Anyway, I know none of you really care so I'll stop. Just wanted to say since I haven't had to deal with this issue, my life has been 1000% better.

Apostate Man

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Congratulations, Apostateman. Don't be such a stranger.

J

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

So Apostate Man. Don't leave us hanging! What happened with your children? Do you see them? Do you have joint custody? Are they doing ok...

I know none of you really care so I'll stop

We do care

• apostate man
    apostate man

OK, last time....

My kids are doing ok. They went thru a tough time, my son more than my daughter. I have them every other weekend and try to do different things with them to balance them out. Their mother is the type to worry about her "image", worry about what ppl think of her, worry about having nice clothes etc. etc., all of which is OK but she always puts herself first. Almost every weekend I get them, the mother neglects to pack certain clothes for the kids. This past weekend my daughter came with no underwear and my son had no socks. I call the night before and remind her "please pack extra clothes, jackets, etc." and somehow she never does.

I try to get the kids out to experience life. I take them fishing, hiking, riding quads, camping, some travel. My kids are used to having a TV for a baby-sitter and they expect that when they are with me to but I do what I can to keep them from that. I most definately have quality time instead of quantity time with them.

I have a live in girlfriend that I have been with for almost 2 years now and that is going good. She is a bit younger than I but we have so much in common we do everything together. I am with her 24 hours a day, we work together to.

So, other than being broke most of the time due to high amounts of child support that I pay, I am happy.

AM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit