No Reply From Bowen

by BB 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

http://www.reachouttrust.org/regulars/news/news62.htm

BB try here

it appears a large number of silent lambs sights are either down or removed.

• BB
    BB

Thanks!

Would you care to offer any "conspiracy theories" as to why most of the "SilentLamb" sites are either down or no longer exist with Bowen out of the country and the march just ten days away.

BB

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    "conspiracy theories"

I don't seem to have any at the moment but I would guess that many of the sights are not run or owned & opperated by Bill Bowen.

as to why His sight Silentlambs.org. is down? Haven't a clue.

• BB
    BB

You seem to be easily chaffed over the use of a last name without (at the same time) being able to provide constructive commentary or useful information. Is this typical of the way in which you communicate, or are you just having a bumpy day?

BB

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

you can't figure out to take the late flight out............now you're asking about "conspiracy theories".........are you sure that you can find your way to the airport......

• BB
    BB

You no doubt assume (foolishly, I might add) that everyone on the planet lives in close proximity to a major hub offering unlimited late-night flights.

Remind me to put you in the same category (as Missy) as someone who prefers to attack total strangers without knowing any of the facts - by making false assumptions, while at the same time being unable to provide useful or helpful information.

BB

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

yea, it takes a real thinker to figure out to take the last available flight.......why are you still here anyway, Plum gave you a link......

Remind me to put you in the same category (as Missy) as someone who prefers to attack total strangers without knowing any of the facts - by making false assumptions, while at the same time being unable to provide useful or helpful information.

well I guess you can add yourself to your category, because that's exactly what you attempted to do with the tone of your thread.

Hope that link helps out......wish I could hang out and argue with you over nothing, but I've gotta wash my hair....adios

• BB
    BB

"Why are you here?" Good question, and one I think you ought to consider asking yourself. Is it to insult newcomers? Are you the welcoming committee for "SilentLambs"? I hope not.

Youre right, I have no intention of arguing with you as your remarks only seem calculated to be purposely insulting and demeaning.

I was simply asking about the estimated length of the planned events. I do know the time of the last available flight , which is the reason for the for my enquiry. It is not a late flight, and I do not wish to miss any of the activities, if it can be avoided. I also have a connecting flight and a long drive after that.

If something in my tone has insulted you, I apologize. If on the other hand, you feel you have something constructive to add to this thread, or even interesting, Id welcome your comments.

From the looks of your previous offerings however, this appears doubtful.

BB

• ballistic
    ballistic

Anyway, the weathers nice isn't it.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ok enough bikering!!!

The Silentlambs site opens up just fine for me, hmmm.....

Ven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit