No Reply From Bowen

by BB 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BB
    BB

The Silentlambs link below no longer works (at least its not working for me). Is anyone else having trouble accessing the site?

Also, Ive been considering attending the march on the 27 th but have had no reply from Bowen (or anyone else) in regards to the several emails Ive sent.

I would plan on flying in and out of NY on the same day and have requested general information on how long the march and other activities are expected to last, so that I can plan the appropriate return flight.

Is Bowen reluctant to return simple email requests like this? Ive used my real identity in all communications so as not to be off-putting.

BB

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hello BB:

Bill is currently in the UK. I'm not sure when he is scheduled to return to the US. Perhaps you could try again when he returns.

Expatbrit

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Bill is out of the country; he went to the UK to speak and confront teh UK GB.........I am SURE he will answer you email when he comes back and digs out

• Matty
    Matty

Whats with this "Bowen"? His name is Bill Bowen OK?!

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Ive also emailed him with several questions. Telling him my idenity, with no response. I think he was in britian thou. Give him a couple of days. Im sure he will respond.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Have you thought that Bill may not have access to a terminal? I understood that he was travelling.

Before hastening to judgment, it might be wise to consider the circumstances of the person you're trying to contact.

Just a thought.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Nowhere
    Nowhere

and Matty, your name is Matty right?............

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Try e-mailing dungbeetle she is one of the moderatoers of the silentlambs march yahoo sight.

• BB
    BB

Ive left several messages over the past two months, with no reply. I am not any more in the habit of jumping to conclusions than I am of making airline reservations without the necessary, supporting information.

Im all for supporting Bowens cause (thats Bill Bowen for those who may be confused by the singular use of his last name) but, a little communication would be useful.

I apologize for not knowing when Bowen is in or out of the country or when he has access to a terminal and when not. Also, I have no knowledge as to the size of Bowens support staff or even if one exists.

Am I to understand that Bowen answers all email requests (for assistance) himself and that if he is not at home to answer questions, they go unanswered until he returns?

BB

• Matty
    Matty

I'm not confused, I just think it's rude to just call someone by their surname in that fashion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit