My short time WITH and AS a JW

by pincushion 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• pincushion
    pincushion

What is really weird about all this...finding this forum, telling my story and even opening up to people at work about my experience (something I have never done before until this week) is that everywhere I go now I am running into Dubs here in my town. Small town, very small comgregation....congregation consists mainly of seniors so hopely someday it will not exist WAHAHAH. I am sure I have run into them many times before and just never noticed..but they seem to be everywhere now. Of course most of them ignore me all the way..but I have blown smoke their way a few times this week. (Too bad I am quitting smoking on the 24th, I hope).

• Quotes
    Quotes

pincushion, welcome to the forum. You will find it very therapeutic.

Great work, that restraining order! And the blowing smoke in the face. BRILLIANT!

Good luck quitting smoking -- not because someone tells you to quit, but because you want to quit.

Lots of love from here in Toronto! We'll see you online!

~Quotes

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com/

• EXJWBrit
    EXJWBrit

Great story, great result! From my experiences with these tossers, you find that they do give up after a while - actually very soon after you leave.

Enjoy your freedom!

• ugg
    ugg

i hope you are able to heal some here....the scars of being a witness can be deep and painful....

talk when ever you need to....it is nice to beable to be your self.....welcome...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit