what makes you the happiest???

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Matty
    Matty

Well, what makes me the happiest are beautiful women, elegant restaurants, fine wines and Belgian chocolates.

Going out on the ministry is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. You have to prepare well, take your time, stimulate their interest, be gentle but firm. Unzip your book-bag and give them your Watchtower. Keep it going for as long as you can, and always leave them wanting more.

Oh, and always make sure you write down their name and where they live.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Freedom!!!!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

What makes me the happiest is seeing my family, children, their mates, and the grandchildren, all happy and successful. (AND out of the borg) To realize that we started this process, and made these beautiful people is just an amazing feeling.

To have wonderful friends that we know truly care about us and love us unconditionally!!!

Another thing that stirs a great feeling in me, is driving past Kualoa Ranch on Oahu, on the way to the beach house we rent occasionally, in Hawaii, and knowing we are back for another vacation in Paradise! Fabulous.............and so beautiful. We are going again in December, and I can't wait!!!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

A nice relaxing meal at a fine restraunt with my family and friends.

• Matty
    Matty

Actually, what makes me truly happy is

• knowing that I have a better future to look forward to
    • knowing that I'm free from the painful burden of the religion I was born to.
    • knowing that I have found real friends, not just the fair-weather variety!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit