what makes you the happiest???

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

we know what makes some of you the angriest, so now tell us what makes you the happiest. (this should be good!)

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

small fonts on threads & beautiful women

• minimus
    minimus

DIS, I just knew you'd be 1st.....thankyou for your wonderful reply.....now get back and knock on another door.

• mamashel
    mamashel

Watching my kids play football, enjoying the "worldly association" hehe, learning to finally be able to interact with "worldly people", a good cup of java, and most important of all GOOD SEX!!!

lol

mamashel

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

When you forget someone cares about you a great deal, and then they remind you...

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I don't know if it makes me "happiest", but the thing that makes me laugh the hardest is seeing a dog riding in a car with its head out the window and its tongue flapping in the wind.

Kills me every time.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi Minimus,

I like this question better than the "angry" question. That's because I rarely get angry.

Usually, when people act negatively toward me it just hurts my feelings.

Anyway, a lot of things make me happy, but most notably the love of my siblings, the love of my children, caring friends and family, good health, my profession, this discussion board. All of these things contribute to my happiness and make me grateful for the things I have.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Chillin with my daughters and our pets.
    Chocolate, Diet Coke, and anything with vodka.
    Sex.
    Just knowing that if I were to die tomorrow - I've been a great mom.
    Helping people.
    Hugs, sunbeams, the ocean, cruisin in a car to loud music, snuggling, laughing
    And being religion free!

This list could get quite long, so I'll stop here.

Mim

• bonnie38
    bonnie38

Rock n roll music, reading a good book, watching reruns of Cheers on TV, playing with my dog, and spending time with friends.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Min,

NEVER!

Dutchie

You said it all Kudos

Dismembered

Edited by - Dismembered on 16 September 2002 21:33:40

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit