She is dying

by Vivamus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• cellomould
    cellomould

Hugs to you (((((Viv)))))

You may feel powerless now, but know that you have demonstrated your power to love another person. Have peace even in your sorrow,

cellomould

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Wow Viv, I'm so sorry for your loss. She knows that you love her and always will, and she'll always love you and be alive in your heart!

Ven

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Thank you all, your words mean a lot to me.

Sentinel, you made me cry. I know you are right, but letting her go is so hard.

Salud, you descibed it to so well.

Hugs to you all, Viv.

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

((((Viv))))

pseudo

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

(((Viv))))

My deepest sympathies.

I lost my maternal grandmother to cancer when I was a teen and the pain of the loss doesn't go away completely.

I can only treasure the moments that I did spend with her. Grandmothers are so loving and caring that it's only by remembering them in their health and strength that we can gain a desire to go on and to live our lives in a manner that imitates their courage.

My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Sisterly love,

YoursChelbie

• crownboy
    crownboy

(((Vivamus)))

So sorry to hear this. Enjoy the time you have with your grandma, she sounds like a wonderful person. Who knows, maybe see could make a recovery, stranger things have happened? Just try to soak in the time with your grandma, make it the best she's ever had.

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Viv

I send you my deepest sympathy. Stay close to your Grandmother for as long as you can. We went through losing 2 fathers in the same year, I feel your pain. Hang in there.

Big Hugs to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit